Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Heroes:
    Combo Attack now starts in 2nd job, but doesn't give any bonus effects until 3rd. Its only use is to be able to use Combo Force. Combo is also not 100% chance anymore.
    Panic can't be spammed now. If you reuse it within #subTime, it will deal less damage.
    pomegranatetons more HP and MP recovered from Self Recovery.
    Some Weapon Mastery from ACA.
    Incising, neat utility buff for yourself and parties. Useful Combo dump, presumably.

Paladins:
    Charges are now active attacks.
    Switching charges provides Elemental Charge stacks. These stacks provide total damage.
    Monsters burning from Flame Charge take extra damage from Blizzard Charge.
    Monsters chilled from Blizzard Charge take extra damage from Lightning Charge.
    Monsters Stunned from Lightning Charge take extra damage from Divine Charge.
    There is no bonus for Flame Charge (yet?).
    Page Order is Demon Slayer's Death Draw or whatever it's called in GMS. LOL.
    Charge Blow is gone.
    Parashock Guard is that pomegranatety party skill everyone keeps having wet dreams over, where the Paladin can improve party tanking ability.
    HP Recovery can heal party members now, but decreases effectiveness when spammed.
    Blessing Armor and Achilles moved to 3rd job.
    Blast is kind of like Coma or Panic now. Uses Elemental Charges (Combo Counts). Depending on the number, you get a different buff. Presumably, you can't stack them. I'd be surprised if you could.
    Advanced Charge Blow is a super buff for Charges. Seriously insane, +2 hits, +2 targets...
    Heaven's Hammer got a gigantic buff. Don't know why people think a 3.105x damage increase at the cost of a 0.91x speed decrease is a nerf.
    I'll be checking whether or not Swords vs Blunt Weapons is better probably tomorrow, with Paladin Expert.
    Going by the way standard +damR% works, Void Elemental doesn't boost nearly high enough for older charges to match Divine Charge, but the bonus damage from cycling and status effects may be enough.

Haven't gone through Dark Knights yet. It's been a long day. We're close.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I'm liking the F/P changes so far

* Status resist
    * Elemental Amp increases DoT damage
    * Elemental/Fervent Drain's boost to our damage
    * Ignite's effects

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

True, dunno why i thought the bonus was only dependent on the hp when you casted it, rather than for the duration of the buff.

Our defense becomes troublesome then, and for me, since i have over 50k hp, it means that i do reduce 4k damage if im at 1 hp, going by a drk with 30k hp, they'd reduce damage only by 2400.

Unless it works like i thought initially, which would be better, since otherwise it clashes.

How ironic, now we WANT to die

4. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

I wish I knew(and had the program)to make the casting animation for mist small enough for it it be an avatar

And ohhhh shiny f/p. I wonder what our %dpm/dps is atm.

Oh yea can we get a diff name for para now? Fire skill named paralyze seems weird.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

DrK translations are done sans one skill. Which is an annoying one. Tables should be up very soon though, sorry for the long wait (there was a lot of stuff to redo!)

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

i was mostly just joking about the blunt weapon stuff. But i am very glad that they are sticking with swords as paladins main weapon animations if they are only going to do one of them. Nexon agrees with most people, including myself, that swords are just cooler lol. i love the new blast animation but i just want it to at least change colors with each element. It should not only look like fire charged blast. All of the blast animations should be redone as well not just fire.

7. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

New DrK looks like it'll be really clunky

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Despite what JoeTang has said, I still want to see vids before I say that the paladin changes are for the best, even though I'm a lot less hot headed over it now.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I wonder what the most optimum cycling and procedure is for Paladins is now. I have a feeling none of those charge effects work at all on bosses so the bonus damage for hitting DoT targets seem to be useless.

And since Divine Charge is so freaking strong compared to the others, I feel like the best way to dps is to just spam Divine Charge all day and sit on 5 charges for that 40% damage buff. If Blast depletes your charges, there's no point in using it.

Also, Blast needs all 3 of the Hyper passives to compare to Divine Charge spam and Blast is soooooo slow now...

Yes! Shonen!

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

DREP, missed the cd on reincarnation since max didn't mention it :x

That's pretty blergh.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Reincarnate - 30
    HP가 0이 되면 HP 및 MP 완전 회복, 25초 간 무적, 궁그닐 디센트 재사용 대기시간 무시. 25초 동안 20명의 적 처치, 혹은 보스 몬스터를 20번 타격 시 지속 시간이 끝난 후 부활. 재발동 대기시간 600초. [패시브 효과 : HP가 1% 이상일 때 데미지 +%, 이동속도 +, 크리티컬 확률 % 상승, 최소 크리티컬 데미지 % 상승]

Defeat 20 monsters or attack a Boss 20 times.

Batman.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Did paladins have elemental resistance before? I don't remember them having it. They would be able to ignore physical resistance with void elemental, which is ridiculously huge for them.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

One funny thing about Reincarnation is that there's no pvp=0 so you can probably use it in PvP lol.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

reincarnation is holypineapple awesome animation. i'm nervous and excited about the other classes now!
    maybe bowmasters would get a reincarnation-like skill, since y'know, phoenix linking with our spirit and all lol.

i'm certainly loving the summon sprite changes (ifrit especially aaaa) and paladins in general

rip dragon knight my first ever 3rd job warrior i've ever made ;;

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

just want to pineapple that paladin lost it 200% defense in shield mastery.

no more 9999 def? zzzz

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Wow i love this amazing Paladin revamp. I have been waiting 8 years for this moment. its will be perfect to me as long as All status effects better stack and work on bosses, All 3 blast charge buffs better stack and not deplete the charge buff but last untill the 8 seconds is up. It would be stupid if they made blast charge buffs not stack. They all need to stack in order to make it better than Holy charge. Also elemental void better finally ignore P-resist!!! Another thing i love that we got way more stuff than Heroes.

Being able to instantly switch between charges is so much better its what i always wanted, especially for mixed elemental mob maps.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Cannoneers have +50% def iirc, paladin's new defense value, and it is so easy to hit 9999 def.

So no.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

when i read the changes on maxes blog, i flipped with rage, we not only lost 50% damage reduction from not having powerguard, i just learned that we lose 200% wpn defense, AND NOW, im trying to find out if we did lose Guardian for it to be the nail on the coffin of me playing my paladin again. OH TO TOP IT OFF, Paladin mastery favoring SWORD USERS MORE, THE pineappleIN HELL NEXON, since big bang, there has never been you get more damage for using certain weapon type skills, BUT NOW YOU DO IT AND YOU HAD TO DO IT WITH PALADINS. Go to Pineappling HELL NEXON

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Chain Lightning got a small nerf, not entirely sure why though. Same with Glacier Chain.
    Seems like most i/L 4th job skills are strictly ice except for CL.
    I wish there was more balance between ice and lightning.
    They also removed Big Bang and gave us "Freezing Breath" which, while looking awesome, probably doesn't work on bosses and master monsters which makes the skill rather useless. Removing a useless skill to give us another useless skill!
    i/L's also do no more DoT.

But I like what I'm seeing though. (Maybe?)

I'm not entirely sure why they're taking the Paladin's DEF away.
    They're supposed to be tanks and whatnot, they need DEF.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

English tables posted.

Translations took forever.