Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

They ruined my mastery.
    I'm mad.
    Edit: you dont understand. Im really pineappleing mad
    Last edited by Bomber; 2013-05-28 at 04:04 PM. Reason: really mad

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Wow those mage changes are pretty cool, i like the new animations. Though the paralyze animation is a pretty lazy effort.

No more Dragon Knight, wow an end of an era. Ill miss that but their new skills look pretty cool. Hero still seems pretty boring though. I like the increased Holy theme for Paladins.

Now will they finish of the rest of the Adventurers right after this or more likely move on to something else completely different.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Oh por Dios... As an extremely die-hard Bishop lover and visual effects maniac, I'm pretty much completely pleased.

Greatly liking Magic Guard's tiny flashiness and Invincible's so needed prominence! I always considered mages using elemental bows and arrows unappealing; being able to cast spells their own way, they were using archer's signature hunting style instead. Might be an insignificant and silly change for most players, but I rejoiced when noticed a fire ball and holy beams instead of bows and arrows.

New animations in 3rd and 4th job are adding frantically to the bliss! I want to believe Angel Ray shoots a holy artifact/relic and not an arrow... Feels like a reward for sticking with this job since I started (though everyone must be feeling the same way with their respective job) and a reminder of that I'm more than just a buffs mule (or that's what I still believe on). I'm not even reading the fully translated descriptions of skills or considering new passives, buffs and qualitative changes and can't hold my absurd excitement.

Thank you very much Nexon! C':

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

1st-3rd job F/P skills.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Elquines, storm cloud, UA sprite, familiar, android, three pets.

It would be like a parade wherever you went. :P

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Not happy about charge changes and the huge delay on blast.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I wished it showed more of the Berserker.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Not really sure how I feel about the Paladin changes. I'm glad they did away with the whole "Tank with Elements slapped on it" deal, but the changes with element and skill placement has me on edge.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I don't recall ever stealing a toggle on/off skill on my phantom. :/ Now that combo is a toggle on/off skill, I don't know if I should be worried.
    EDIT: Nvm, we can steal toggle on/off skills.
    Also, I don't know how I feel about Paralyze being a Fire skill now. I wanted that changed ever since 4th job came out. Now that it's going to happen I think it's not a good idea. (Even though I quit my F/P 5+ years ago.)

Even the name is going to be confusing, think about it:
    *Poison seems the perfect way to paralyze an enemy.
    *The animation has an eye, kinda reminds me like Medusa which paralyzes the person who looks directly into her eyes.

If they are really going to change the element, they should change the name to something like...

Spoiler

Worst use of a meme, but w/e..lol

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

About Bishop changes:
    Blessing Ensemble appears to only affect the Cleric itself, and no one else in the party? It seems like it's designed to make it so random parties for PQs, MP, etc does not punish a Bishop for partying with another Bishop. If it does affect other party members, suddenly it's a wild scramble to find 3 Bishops to constantly party with for +60% exp.
    Bishops now provide a lot of support for damage, rather than useless healing that everyone can get from potions 90% of the time. Heal provides a +damage debuff. Big Bang stacks tons of defense ignore. Primary DPS appears to be Big Bang now too. With the way Genesis is set up, I wonder why anyone would want to put more than 1 point into it unlike the other two Mages... hmmmm

As a note, no hypers have been rebalanced, at least none of the Magician Hypers. I would expect these in another patch. I can see Vengeance of Angel allowing Big Bang to be used as well, or removing the restriction entirely.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Huh, so, we have more control over Beholder now. We can change it from attack mode to buff mode, and we can also sacrifice it so we take no damage. We have a skill where the more str we have the less damage we take, and we have a skill that brings us back from death.

Also, I don't see Dark Impale being removed, and we have a new 1 on 1 move called Gungenil Descent.

So, 1 on 1 attack, mob attack, and three new defensive skills. (Still want to talk about Dark Knights losing Achilles @ShinkuDragon;?)

Okay, that all sounds awesome.

Finally, we are becoming what we were always meant to be. A wonderful blend and mix of Paladin and Hero.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Still no pineappleing blunt weapon animation?

I quit my paladin.

I wont but I don't like it.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Gungnir Descent has a 20 second cooldown, but it is ignored under certain conditions. Combined with its animation, it resembles Ender a lot. Its damage is also affected by your maximum HP, it seems.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Pretty nice changes!
    Still, I feel something strange when looking at those renewed Magician summons, specially Elquines. D:

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I know right?

Still trying to figure out what all of the new skills for paladins do, but at first glance it looks like we got boned.
    Anyone with addition information to convince me otherwise please post it.

*returns to google translate*

Edit: Nevermind. Took a while for me to understand all of the changes, but we got some nice stuff.
    Last edited by Frostilyte; 2013-05-28 at 06:15 PM.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

oh my gawd, ARIANT PQ?!
    wow, i remember doing that with my friends many years ago.
    but if ariant pq is coming back, is there a chance for LMPQ(ludiberium maze pq)?
    i hope im not confusing with the one we have now (as for the name)

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Might be that the dragon has a really derpy armor.
    And the other two look really bland to me and to colorfull for some reason.

Prefer all the old summons by far.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

-shurgs- Dark Impale still does good damage on its own. But that whole "The undying Dark Knight" seems to really be ringing true with those new defensive skills.

19. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Wow, Dark Knights look pretty sweet, they live up to their name now.

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I expected vertical movement skills as beginner skills or something for some reason, the hooks that Nova classes have or the huge teleport ranges from new classes are really useful.

I'm wondering what happens with the new angel ray + zombify.