Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Just to clarify, does Elemental Drain increase DoT damage or overall damage? There's some confusion about it in another forum and now I'm getting a little confused myself.

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

By the way, what happens with Storm Magic now since we have no DoT skills? Does that critical thing count toward "freezing" the boss so it works or did we just lose a 20% damage boost?

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

One thing I don't like is how some classes have proper Mastery/Expertise skills while other classes have +Mastery bonuses slapped on to random skills.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I wish there was potential/IA/linkskill/something for adding mastery.
    As it stands, this is pretty much the only stat which is completely determined by your class.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

The passive inner ability thing does, so long as you have a 4th job passive mastery skill

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

rub it in, why don't you

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Wasnt sure if you had gotten one this patch, now i am though, thanks!

And ill have 91% rather than the 92% i currently have ._. i hope the level requirement for it gets reduced back to 10

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Actually we did get something with this revamp, they added Mastery to Advanced Combo (talk about random :eyeroll:). But it's 1% mastery per two levels of ACA, so +1 skill level gives me nothing even if it applies to the passive part of an active skill (does it?).

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Blue_Fire

10. Donator Straight Male
    panama

Cant say, beholder has to be casted, but i still get the +1 sp (i believe,suddenly im not so sure, of course when i cant check)

Aca is 100% passive though, no? After all its a passive buff to CA, kinda like hex of the beholder (which i do know gets the +1)

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFqqQePsR1Y

Found another paladin video :/ still dont know if we were nerfed or "buffed"

12. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Seeing that video, I might actually find the motivation to re-equip my Paladin and start training it again! I would have preferred it if Nexon had made the elemental charges all end up dealing the same amount of damage once all of the passives had been maxes out, but the way they work seems to be pretty interesting either way, and the class looks a lot more fun now that it doesn't just spam either ACB or Blast depending on how many enemies are around.

I do agree with @Death about Paladins needing some blunt weapon animations, and I'm not entirely sure about that Blast animation either. Still, it looks better in action than it did on its own in a fully black screen.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

i agree too that paladins need more blunt weapon animations, but why couldnt they bother to make paladin mastery blunt weapon buff useful? I mean they could of easily done, swords +10% max crit, Blunt weapons+10 Minimum crit(which i rather take) over 5% wpn defense ._. I like that hes using more than 1 charge to train, that hes alternating between lightning and holy, but that blast animation. It doesn't even feel like a mob move. Its more like. Hey use this every 15 seconds for a buff, even if i attack nothing? And knight of total defense? Ha dont get me started how much damage hes taking at oblivion guards x0x

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

As someone whose first character and main of 2 years was a DK, I'm a bit sad about Dragon Knight not being dragon knight anymore but oh well. Looking nice anyway, need to see some videos before making any further conclusions.

Don't forget Arans.

15. Donator Straight Male
    panama

I find the massive lack of drk vids unsettling

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I think I could be ok with the charges staying like this, but I'd like to see the animations be more varied. Having the same basic animation on each made sense before, because it was all one skill and the different buffs changed the elemental alignment. If they're all going to remain as separate attacks, I think it would be cool if one kept the stabbing animation, another had the sword swing down from overhead (maybe hold it over your head for a brief moment and lightning strikes it to charge it), one could be a hammer to satisfy the BW fanatics (a giant flaming hammer ), and then something else. The hit boxes wouldn't need to be any different (though that would be an option), but it would make it more interesting visually to chain them all as it seems they want us to do.

I still don't think I like what they've done with blast, and I don't know how I feel about heaven's hammer staying basically the same as it's always been.

Edit: That, or change them back to how they were, but make holy be the charge that stacks so we have more options than lightning+holy in 4th job. (And then do something to visually blend the elements, so like ice+holy would have golden runes on the ice sword, and fire+holy would have the molten rock-looking sword with golden veins and some glittery sparks or something)

17. Neon Atom
    IGN: Ibeatkids
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 170
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Reborn
    Alliance: Leafre

Breaking News: These may not be final lawl.
    http://leafre.net/inkwells-diary-73/...dressed-27113/

First time nexon actually ever addressed that changes in kmst are not final. Atleast not from what I can remember.

18. Donator Straight Male
    panama

While i was counting on what you said,cwhat they said sounds more like (we do what we want, and if the complaints are large well fix it in a few months)

You know, the usual

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

Q>Q thank god, nexon can't make paladins worse can they? and i think this is the first time, nexon of korea adressing a kmst patch. Hopefully things get better from this

20. Default Re: KMST 1.2.478 - Warrior and Mage Skill Changes

I wonder how many Adventurers there are in KMS to listen to? That wasn't sarcasm or anything, it was an honest question. You can't just plop someone who mains a Xenon into the shoes of a Paladin and ask, "What's wrong?" or someone who plays Kaiser into a Mage. Besides those things, isn't the main KMS class ranking board woefully inaccurate and by extension, their mathematicians? How might we direct attention towards our own JoeTang or some of the seasoned GMS professional Adventurers? Oh wait...

Lastly, if they couldn't get past "rebalancings" right, how can I expect them to do it now? Has KMS learned lessons from GMS and what a positive image having a Girasol can be? Could they have turned over a new leaf? Meh.
    Last edited by Chilly; 2013-05-29 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Too late, typing like a drunk.