IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

So now it's only a matter of time before Supreme World hits GMS... Is it too much to hope for it sometime this summer?

It will be interesting (as always) to see what twists JMS puts on Supreme to make it their own.

4. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

Yep! Supreme is definitely here! In addition, the server of Ibara has 3 channels, instead of EMS Supreme's 1.

Unfortunately, I had issues with the quests not working. When I finally got it to work and got my character created, the Ibara server crashed and is now giving system errors. =/

Edit : I got in! :D

I think I'm going to make a Shadower this time around. I was a Crossbowman in EMS' Supreme

Edit #2 : The game crashed... but JMS DEFINITELY nerfed these mobs. In EMS, they were doing 50+ damage at this level, if not hundreds.

Edit #3 : Yep! The server is now under maintenance. Time to get something to eat while I wait...

5. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

Possible Supreme to GMS, via jms supreme with changes? YES PLOX. I want that 50 attack medal x0x and considering the fact i have over 9 characters over 160 :3 i can try alot of different classes tooo <3

6. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

I can't say the nerf is a bad thing. If the only way to advance, both literally through the jobs and figuratively through levels, was to use Puppet and a Summon, something was off. JMS no doubt being JMS and perhaps balancing for the better.

7. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

i whole heartly agree, when i heard the only classes really capable of getting to 4th job were White Knights/Marksman i sorta lost interest in this(even though i love both classes to death). There is something fundamentally flawed if only 2/12 classes can get to 4th job.

8. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

The game is still offline as of the time of this message, but in the mean time, these are the hairs implemented with the Magi tie-up event.

The one on the far left would be better without the ponytail.

9. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

Well that's unexpected....Something bringing me back to MS before at least Spark, although I was expecting more than likely RED if nothing else, since Spark will probably just be Xenon/Unlimited.

10. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

I don't know if you know it or not but there is a big update coming to JMS. It is called Spark. Not much info is out there about this update except for:

1. A new class
    2. UI changes
    3. High-leveled content

The Chinese version of MapleStory got a patch recently in the test server. They're not getting Unlimited, but Spark. So JMS and CMS are both getting Spark. This makes me wonder if GMS will get Spark too.
    Maybe @hadriel can help me out on this one:

I cannot find the patch notes for the CMST update but here are some pictures with significant changes:

New UI

New recolored Aqua map with +200 mobs

From what I see the latest CMST patch got: Twilight Perion, pink Aqua maps with Lv. +200 mobs, Lv. +200 Visitor party quest, Anniversary events and Xenon & Demon Avenger coming soon.
    In the pink Aqua maps there are also other mobs from other areas spawning such as Skeletons and Grim Phantom Watch.

11. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

This just got interesting.

12. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

Those UI changes look awesome.

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I disagree. I think KMS' is cleaner. The stat window is much more detailed though, so that's nice.

14. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

The HP and MP bars look so tiny, lol. I like the re-colored Aqua maps, and that purple Pianus.

Level 200+ VPQ? Sign me up.

15. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

This sentences mean:

All the Unlimited update outside Korea will be called as Spark. There were a lot of proposal for localizing the Chinese name of Spark, such as _________________, but they were not taken. As a player, What do you think about the best Chinese name for Spark Update?

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I like how they called it "inability" lol

17. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

I think it'd be pretty neat to be able to see the stats of other players' items when you open their character window.

Item UI looks dumb.

18. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

I can't adequately explain why, but I find that UI terrible. I dunno, everything's just really... wide. There's lots of... I guess "empty space", especially in the skill window. Like with the new, bigger resolution (1366x768?), I don't like how HP and MP are pushed off to the side. I really hope we're not getting this, but, hey, I can learn to live with it.

19. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

Spadow, is there any change to PDR, Boss Damage, etc that is alien from KMS?

20. Default Re: Patch Available - JMS 3.12

Not that I know of. The test server patch is fairly recent so I guess players will soon find out.