1. Default Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Whee, another main Touhou game. This game features Reimu, Marisa, and Sakuya as playable characters. Their Type-A bullets features new mechanics such as Reimu using her purification rod as an actual bullet, Marisa being a flamethrower, and the daggers that Sakuya throws slow an enemy on impact. Their Type-B bullets are ones that are found in previous games. This game also uses the same engine found in Ten Desires.

Unlike previous titles, the max resolution is 1280960.

Last edited by Tikey; 2013-05-28 at 12:11 AM.

2. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Touhou! One of my friends got me into Touhou after listening to a few tracks, now I love it (and the soundtracks). Currently playing 13.5 though. Slowly trotting up to 14. I'm still a noob at the game, but I enjoy it anyways. :D

3. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Right at the beggining of my summer, good timing zun!

4. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

I prefer the toohoo fighters more than the danmaku, honestly.

5. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

I always enjoyed each new set of music that come out, and this is no exception. That new style of ZUN music with the rock kicked up a notch. Love that call back to Imperishable Night stage 4.

6. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

Well I tried it, got farther than I usually do on normal (I never try easy because the bullets go to slow and I subconsciously run into them on purpose.) The third stage boss hit me with a "big learning curve" (there was more bullets than I was used to suddenly, but then again it was sorta like stage two's bullets flying everywhere.) and I just got murdered there. Still fun anyways, but it's not like that one time in Phantasmagoria flower view (Kaeitzuka) when I finally beat a Touhou game. Or when I actually made it to reisen, and eventually made it to Eirin somehow (sheer luck I guess lol).

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

i watched the video, werewolf boss looks more insane than remilia in her extra stage, so many bullpomegranate attacks (and such a nice design too)

8. Default Re: Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character (Demo)

I miss Sanae already ;-;

I did so poorly on stage 3...I need to practice so I'll be ready when the full game is released. The music is lovely as always, and I enjoyed the new youkai designs.