Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [El Nido] LegacyReborn is recruiting!

1. Default LegacyReborn is recruiting!

LegacyReborn is currently recruiting in GAZED! We're a strongly friend-oriented guild and would love to expand and find new people to join us. We're currently in a bout of inactivity, having around 3-4 members online at a time, and I'd like to raise that significantly. With Unlimited around the corner and most people having finished school for the summer I figure now is as good a time as any to try and find new people who share our community-centric ideals to join us. We're a very old guild, pre-dating the server we currently play in by a few years but don't let that scare you, we don't bite and we'd love to get to know you.

As long as you don't hack or scam and are generally pleasant to other guild members we'd be happy to have you. If you're currently playing in another server and feel like a fresh start would be fun we can help you out with some meso to get started too! We'd also be able to assist in levelling your character up (if you'd like us to) with Anego/Bodyguards/Zakum leech - we have some low level 'starting out' gear we could let you have to get you started as well.

Leave a message here, or PM/VM me, @Patt; or @English; if you're interested!

Alternatively, try looking for any of these Jr. Masters in game to get an invite:

Nitoken
    Overthought
    Sylvananna
    RaiIways
    KeithLumix3
    Dystant

We look forward to meeting you!

Last edited by Mazz; 2013-05-27 at 03:45 PM.

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

I'd also like to note that we're very interested in this '100 man raid' idea that Nexon Korea seems to be working on, and happens to be one of the (many) reasons we want to recruit people for LR. We want to create a community of players that are comfortable and capable of doing large boss runs together. If this is something you're interested in, come join us.

Even if you don't play in GAZED at the moment, we'd love to help you get started and build up a character for when the time comes!

3. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

I guess Ill join in.
    Spoiler

School's out so I have plenty of time to do this. I'm only kind of annoyed about starting over so late into the events because I have like 6k maple leaves in renegades . But hey hopefully I can get back up to that amount.

4. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

Wow, guess it's time to return to El Nido.

LegacyReborn was one of the guilds I most admired.

5. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

I would join since I've been looking for a new start but like I would be so far behind everyone in terms of level/damage. I feel like I would never get to boss with any of the original members because of the fact it would take me so long to "catch up". Still looks fun though.

6. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

I would love to join in a month or so on my Xenon, once they come out.

7. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

@koplje; just tried to /find you and unless I'm misspelling your IGN I think you're offline - I'll add a list of Jr. Masters in the first post to contact in-game to get an invite! We'd love to have you though :)

@Never; Haha, good to hear :) If you do decide to play here then let me know your IGN and I'll send an invite your way!

@Include; There are a lot of bosses all ranging in difficulty, you'd be able to Zakum/Chaos Zakum/Horntail without much difficulty, but it's up to you - if you do decide to play in GAZED then you'll always be welcome an invite. We have some semi decent low level gear (stuff like 2% fused sneakers) and ~25mil meso we can offer to anyone that wishes to join and is starting fresh.

@Elven Emily; Sure! I'll keep a space open for you :)

8. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

Yeah sorry I was afk for a while in Monster Life, I should be on now.

9. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

@Include; There are a lot of bosses all ranging in difficulty, you'd be able to Zakum/Chaos Zakum/Horntail without much difficulty, but it's up to you - if you do decide to play in GAZED then you'll always be welcome an invite. We have some semi decent low level gear (stuff like 2% fused sneakers) and ~25mil meso we can offer to anyone that wishes to join and is starting fresh.

I made a character in GAzED and I whispered you/sylvananna but neither of you replied. I guess I'll send you a buddy request or something. My IGN is l(L)mpeared

10. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

@Mazz; That video is so inspirational

11. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

@English; did a good job with it :D

@Include; I seem to keep missing you, was eating dinner the first time and then you were AFK I think, hopefully I can catch you on tomorrow, I'm gonna head to bed now.

12. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

I wouldn't mine joining just to hang out with you guys again, just not too sure what i'd make if i did =P

13. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

We'd love to have you!

You could always start out by making a cygnus and/or link skill mules until you found something you'd like to stick with!

14. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

Ill see if I can find any of my old GAZED character or i'll create a new one, will update.

15. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

Since when was Overthought a Junior? ._. Anyways, I'll join dat ish. (tob tob)

16. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

I guess I'll dust off my WH in GAZED. Need some peace and quiet away from Bera.

IGN Bestse i i ers :D

17. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

I'd love to join in a month or so once I get my internet back, as of now I'm without a reliable internet connection.
    Once I get it back I'd love to join!

You can contact me on skype at tm_tortise if need be. :)

18. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

Ooo I am just getting re-acquainted with Maple after years away...would love to have a fresh start here!

IGN coffeer

Disclaimer: I am like a semi-noob since I am still trying to figure out a lot of the recent content lol, sorries in advance!

19. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

Hi, I'm interested in joining. I'm currently in GAZED. Ign is Lordzung.

20. Default Re: LegacyReborn is recruiting!

@tobeydw; Message me when you're online! I'll add you :D

@Mandalay; @coffee; @Dzungphil; added you all to BL! I'll add you to LegacyReborn when you're online :)