Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clean Slate

1. Default

Cape Cold Protection and Shoe Spike scrolls clearly state that they don't use slots. Meaning, they don't function like normal scrolls. The number of slots left is irrelevant when using those scrolls. Passing Cold Protection just gives the cape a free bonus attribute.

Clean Slate scrolls do not work like that.

2. Default

Heh. I never knew that it doesn't add the effect text. So you could be buying a cape with the bonus and never know. :o

3. Harrisonized

This was posted on SW and answered my question.

It's a shame however much I say I don't want logic and I want someone to test it that someone still goes and give me the logic BS. -_-"

4. Default

Logic isn't bs. Your refusal to accept it is.

5. Default

If it's really that important to you, test it yourself next time. it's not like clean slates are expensive.

6. Water

IGN: Negerpaardje
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 105
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Infinity
    Alliance: ~~~~
    canada

Actually, his lack of acceptance is understandable. Nexon doesn't always do whats logical.

7. Default

Using it on an item that succeded once would be the same as using on an item that succeeded 10, if there are no scroll failures...

The fact that it's maxed or not shouldn't matter. Exeptions doesn't magically appear.

8. Harrisonized

When I made this thread, I was nowhere near being able to afford a clean slate scroll, nor use it on any of my items. In fact, I was dirt poor or I would test it myself. Also, what would I do once I test it? Re-sell the scroll at a lower price?

I meant for someone who already had it to test it for me.