Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

Get a moon bunny and a twin moon bunny. That'll help.

2. Electron Female

IGN: xChibiiAngel
    Server: Broa
    Level: 191
    Job: Nightlord
    Guild: ImSoFly
    Alliance: WeSoFly
    Farm: xChibii
    netherlands

Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

actually, if you nurture every day then lvl 30 will be achieved before your monster expires, at least every monster i've owned for a whole month got to lvl 30 with some days left.

On another note, I thought you already had a table for the amount of waru you get when releasing a monster, but I was wrong. So I made one for the people who are interested :

Monster Level | Waru
    1 | 0
    2 | 0
    3 | 0
    4 | 16
    5 | 40
    6 | 72
    7 | 112
    8 | 160
    9 | 216
    10 | 580
    11 | 652
    12 | 732
    13 | 820
    14 | 916
    15 | 1020
    16 | 1132
    17 | 1252
    18 | 1380
    19 | 1516
    20 | 2560
    21 | 2712
    22 | 2872
    23 | 3040
    24 | 3216
    25 | 3400
    26 | 3592
    27 | 3792
    28 | 4000
    29 | 4216
    30 | 5940

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I'm pretty sure that's not enough.
    My monsters that will expire on the 16th (9 days from now) are only level 17, and I have been nurturing them religiously, 3 times a day and only when they ask for it.
    I think monsters also need a good amount of playing in order to get to level 30.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon

What in the world is this

and why is it not in the book?

5. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

Updating this tomorrow. Was gonna do the new monsters and combinations real quick, but for some reason, it's not outputting specials, which I think I did on purpose but I don't remember why now. It just goes to show you how important it is to comment.

Doesn't look like we got Pipsqueak Mercedes or Phantom, shame.

6. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

Here are the combinations and the differences in monsters from the last version:

Special Combinations

Monster Categories, Ranks, and Abilities

Monster Categories, Ranks, and Abilities (Differences)

Gah, sorry to half ass this, but there's all these duplicates, some of which are at different ranks, so they're not really duplicates, and the order is all messed up in the data now. I'll have to fix it, but I can't right now.

7. Neon Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Omnicolor
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 200
    Job: Rainbow Paladin
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Erictopia
    usa

Snow Giant now an S?

Great! I was actually going to get rid of my Moon Bunny Twins but I may as well try to get a Pipsqueak Orchid now that it won't bankrupt me.

Edit: That level 27 quest where you have to get 2 A rank bears... well I got an A+ bear while trying to get my second bear and it counts. I was raging for a bit until I went back to my farm.
    Last edited by Prism; 2013-09-09 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Quest info someone might not know

8. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

I vaguely recall someone mentioning people who opened the Mir/Spirit box some time after event got this instead.

Also, idk if this is the appropriate thread to ask this in, but what building would you guys recommend (lev 30 or lower) for most efficient waru production, considering I usually can just harvest twice a day, once at 7am before i leave for work, and once when I get home at 7-8pm (and sometimes I'll harvest a 3rd time at around midnight before I go to sleep).

9. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

hi everyone!
    is there a problem with the lvl 27 quest where u have to play with 10 special monsters?
    am I not doing something? no monster is being counted, even ss
    it says play with 10, but the counter is 0/30 lol, but nothing is registering

ty for ur help, I recognize a lotta farms here! ^^

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

I did that quest, it's not broken.
    Make sure you are playing with monsters of the Special type, not S-rank of other types.
    (Special monsters will usually appear "asleep" on other people's farms. You can't Combine with them, but you can Play with them.)

11. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

tytyty I SWEAR I tried all that, but noooooo its WORKING tytyty

btw, after reading the posts here I see a lot more to the farms than I used too =)
    I had no idea all the s, and ss combos that were available for even better pot stats!

12. Default Re: Monster Life Info Guide

The "Ability Extension Cost' section should be updated now that we know how it works (cost goes up with rank, not with number of renewals)

Rank Special Monster Cost Non-Special Monster Cost
    C 1 Gem 500 Waru
    B 1 Gem 5,000 Waru
    B+ 1 Gem 30,000 Waru
    A 2 Gems 60,000 Waru
    A+ 3 Gems 130,000 Waru
    S 4 Gems 4 Gems
    SS Can’t extend Can’t extend