Thread: Joy Birds.

1. Default Joy Birds.

Does anyone know how to obtain one in Monster Life? I've seen them around in other farms but I wasn't sure if they're from the Incubators or if you can actually combine stuff to get one.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Joy Birds.

They are simply a B+ rank bird monster. Nothing special about it, and can be obtained though normal combining. I got mine by combining 2 B rank birds I think.

3. Default Re: Joy Birds.

Weird. I've combined both my Tiru and Assailant, both B rank birds, with other B, B+, A, and A+ birds many times and all I get are C ranking monsters.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Joy Birds.

You are just unlucky, sorry to say :(

5. Default Re: Joy Birds.

combining higher ranked mobs simply gives you higher odds of getting a higher ranked mob in return. It doesn't guarantee it at all and it costs more waru to attempt it.

6. Default Re: Joy Birds.

I managed to make one combining a crow instead of the Cygnus type birds. I also made a Thief Crow and Blood Harp. I'm not sure what to combine to get a regular Harp, though. I wanted one of those too.

7. Default Re: Joy Birds.

In terms of regular monsters, it doesn't matter what the monsters you combine look like. All that matters is their rank, species and level.

For full information, just look at your Monster Dictionary. For any Monster Life mob, it will show:
    • Whether or not you can only get it from a Monster Box
    • Its species and rank
    • For some Special monsters, the specific monster combination required to make it

8. Default Re: Joy Birds.

I have gotten two of them, but i released them. I have way too many birds