Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default EMS with striker revamp?

For those who play EMS, aren't you guys supposed to get unlimited?
    I found this in youtube.
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMr7rDgcegA&sns=tw
    Mix up maybe?
    Idk where this thread goes in forums, so yeah, any mods can change it if necessary.

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

I'm pretty sure the Striker data was an accident. EMS isn't getting unlimited yet.

besides, Striker wasn't even part of unlimited.

also:
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=66803&

3. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

Welp. Did not notice that. My bad.

4. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

when did EMS make such big leaps? They're getting unlimited before we did? *GMS, the next Maplesea of updates*. Anyways I don't keep up with EMS anymore since I don't live in Europe anymore, so I'm going to keep myself from saying anything stupid (if I didn't say something stupid already)

5. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

Wasn't EMS supposed to get unlimited? That's what i heard.
    And yes, i know striker isn't part of unlimited. Cygnus returns.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

It looks like they are getting it next actually, I just looked at their main page, it has "UNLIMITED" and Xenon all over it.

Huh, I had no idea they were getting it so soon. i thought they just got hyper skills? D:
    eurghhh. It sucks because EMS is supposed to be my home server, but I've never played it because it used to be so far behind GMS.

EDIT: Looked a bit further. Their update is called "Unlimited", but it's just the hyper skill update + Xenon
    http://msimage.nexoneu.com/promotion.../index-en.html

They aren't getting the full Unlimited yet.

GMS got Monster Life, EMS got Xenon. We will be more or less even after this update I guess. (except we have the Sengoku classes too)

7. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

And I heard EMS is getting Xenon in 10th june. True or false?

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

See my edit hehe :D

9. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

From what the pic says, just unlimited lol
    I think EMS is gonna skip DA.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

urhh.. nope, it's just Xenon. they are getting Xenon early, like GMS got Monster Life early (Monster Life was the final update of Unlimited)

11. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

I can't exactly see, but ok. And it's like how MSEA got DA early + hyper skills.

12. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

I believe EMS skipped justice for tempest. So yeah.

13. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

They released everything in the first patch in unlimited & everything inbetween tempest patch and 1st unlimited patch (hypers etc), the only thing that we're missing is the changes on evolving world (its still at 30 min per entry). This ofc means lvl 2 link skills, new UI on items, revamped aswan, boss revamps, dmg cap increase, item drop changes & ofc the new char creation screen. They also decided to leave strange cubes & additional option system out, obviously this could be added later on but for now this is all we got.

I find it kinda stupid how they copied all the events that gms had for the last 2 months and cut them down to 20 day period, I can understand that they want to catch up, but whats so bad about having many events at the same time? Oh and ye, no unlimited shop yet sadly.

Also: Creation of demon slayer is still blocked, kinda weird when they're a part of the hyper skill events, probably because demon avenger is already in the data and they dont want to mess things up.

14. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

In MSEA, we have AB, Kaiser, lumi and xenon incoming, not to mention events that we will have cramped into it.
    Edit: and most of the good stuff in the unlimited store was taken away in MSEA..

15. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

Didn't they get Kaiser way before any other class? Like, even before GMS even got kaiser? Seems to be a trend for EMS I suppose.

16. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

Yeah, they got Kaiser way ahead of time. Even before they got Phantom.

The result was an incredibly buggy patch.

17. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

With both MSEA and EMS having giant updates, I'm getting confused between which one has which now. @_@

18. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

MSEA has the biggest. Tempest + unlimited. While EMS is getting unlimited.

19. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

Only problem is EMS will mess it up somehow. Especially if they get xenon without the actual unlimited changes. From what I see they're calling Unlimited something completely different from Unlimited.

20. Default Re: EMS with striker revamp?

If you read my post above you will see that its actually unlimited. KMS had 4 parts of unlimited and we got the first one of them along with all the patches inbetween tempest and unlimited (hypers etc) in one. The only thing they didnt change was evolving world and theres no additional option, strange cubes & unlimited shop yet.