IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Double Miracle Time

What's the method to employ on DMT. Should I use regular cubes first, then use Super, or use Super from the start?

Also, I have a 2 line epic Dkhanjar. Should I use premium 1st until I get 3 lines, then use Super, or is there an item in CS/Game that adds an extra potential line on regular potential (not bonus).

2. Default Re: Double Miracle Time

1) I'd always use Super cubes for these.

2) Premiums are awful. There's an item that adds a potential line and it's given out during events, it's called a Silver Carved Seal at my server and a member here might have some to spare. ...I'm not sure if your Cash Shop sells those but you could check.

3. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: Double Miracle Time

Guess I'll skip the Premium cubes.

So far, I"m thinking I'll stop at unique and move on to my next equip, until they're all at least Unique, then start using regular cubes (of course if I go from Epic to Legendary, that would be delightful).

4. Default Re: Double Miracle Time

Haha, that would be nice since weapons work better with Legendary tier. If you manage to get all your equips to Unique that would be pretty nice since you can then use the pot locks for good potential later on.

5. Default Re: Double Miracle Time

I tried a Miracle Time with Enlightening cubes (since their description does say it has the highest chance of upgrade and highest chance of best stats). Only two packs though. And just going from that small sample, I did considerably worse ranking up with Enlightenings than Supers.

Never again.

I recommend Supers just to rank up.

6. Default Re: Double Miracle Time

you should never be cubing for stats during miracle times..
    the generic rule of thumb is:

miracle times: super cubes for ranking up purposes only
    cube sales: enlightening cubes for good stats only

reason being people speculate that good lines don't appear as often during miracle times, likewise for rank ups and cube sales.