Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Im getting the oposite, im only getting birds

Niernen
    Birds
    2 A+ 2 A 1 B+

I keep getting A birds and releasing them so I can combine for other types. Going to release the B+ bird tomorrow when it levels up. Keeping A+ birds, maybe the A unless I run out of room

2. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

The new version classes things up with:
    • Refined rules and opening statement.
    • The header suggestion from Jedward.
    • Even more Cats with true farmers (with Bovines) creeping up too.
    • Still no Plants.
    • Forgetting to add stats, next time.
    • added to indicate Southperrican farms you should visit (first). You don't have to, but it doesn't hurt; let's all be successful farmers! If no one likes this feature and thinks it makes the boxes too tall (I do a little), I can scrap it. Let me know if I missed anyone to put the Chin Spin on.

3. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Nevermind, just realized alot of people have Mir now lol.

4. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Birds:
    HogwartsDen|1|1|5||

Pigs:
    BewbWorld|||3|2|
    PigOnly|||2|2|2 <-- updated the contents of PigOnly to have higher ranks in case that matters to combining.

Dragons:
    DragonOnly|||1|3|2 <-- also updated, was lagging so I stopped trying for a second B+.

Plants:
    Raspberry|||2|1|
    ^ I know it's less than 4 but there's also zero plant places listed yet. They have 3 B+ Slimes & Snails too.

5. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

My friend's farm Suave has alot of cats.

My farm, Mindcrack has a few A rank Dragons.

6. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

As someone who is STRUGGLING to get two new single-type farms going and leveling via quests I can definitely say that this list is only as useful as its earliest deficiency, which is at ~Level 6, Plants. I have decided to relax the rules for this category until we can find some true gardens. The table will be used if worthwhile, otherwise I'll be listing anyone with at least one Plant.

7. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Fairies

SorrowFarm||||5|1

(I think that's the right placement of |'s - 5 B and 1 C)

EDIT:

Ghosts

Kairaxo||3|2|1|

Nonhumans (Demihumans)

STARBUCKS||||6|1
    Shine||||6|

Cats

MoonHarvest||2|3|1|

8. Default Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Please update Eggelent. (This is my farm, so you can it up.)

Homun
    Eggelent||3|4||

9. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I stopped questing on PigOnly and DragonOnly at level 6 because (a) you stop getting +1 slot per level, and (b) the quests start requiring nurturing specific stuff. They're both 7 now due to combining+nurturing stuff to get B/B+ ranks.

I don't strongly plan to go beyond B+ rank monsters but for a single-purpose farm 6 seems like enough anyway - you could keep one of C, B, B+, A, A+, and a free slot if you happened to get them.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I has Moon Bunny (Special, A Rank). farm = Razmosia.

Also have 2 A-Rank Ghosts, and 3 B+ Rank Ghosts.

11. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Coventry|0 A+|1 A|6 B+|3 B|0 C

Canines
    Cats
    Last edited by Kivuli; 2013-05-25 at 10:28 PM.

12. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Soldiers:
    Monstropolis||1|3|1|1

Undead:
    GardenofEden|||2|4|2

Also for the good of the nation I made another farm.
    Plants
    PlantOnly|||||6

13. Water
    IGN: DrkLilith
    Server: GAZED
    Level: 210
    Job: DarkCryokinesis
    Guild: TheAura
    Alliance: Aura
    Farm: FIareon (dead)

Farm changed a lot. I got:

Mushroom:
    |1|3|2|0| :D

14. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Many farms are humming right along and for that reason I just spent some time headdesking for underestimating your awesomeness at monster husbandry and my failure to look ahead. After doing so, I added SS and S ranks to the columns fully expecting a S Mushroom from a certain someone soon. The opener has been changed to reflect that and now you get two Gold Stars for helping me out because ||||||| is definitely harder to count and keep track of compared to |||||.

Also, free name changes really did some damage to farms I didn't have in my BL. Sorry about that, I'll fix them as I get to them.

15. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I have a Mir on Trenzalore, will look if I have more than one of something but I think my farm has like all different types.

16. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Wisteria
    (cats)
    | | |1|7| | |1|

I have combined ~5 A+s and ~15 As and have yet to get more than 1 A+ or any above that.. So now that my farm is filled with As I have to start regrettably dumping them because I need space but I'm not sure if I'll be able to fill it. .-.

Mississippi
    (dragons)
    | | |1|4|3| | |

Also, special monsters are confusing me. Why do they have combinations set up but they say they cannot be combined? Do you have to have the specific combination with you already?

17. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Once you finish up the storyline, you should hit 9-10 monsters in total, since you'd be around level 12-14. That was why I didn't bother trying for the highest level mobs, but rather to focus on expanding first so that subsequent progression is easier.

Does anyone have numbers as to how much the attractiveness increases max waru storage and stuff?

Hadriel

18. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Animal Planet
    Dog
    1 A+ 5 A

19. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

My Farm now has 3 A+ 1 A and 1 B+ Bird. Im only keeping one of each rank (except A+) for when I combine, I dont need 6 A rank birds

20. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

That's what my brother did, he believes he has maxed out the efficiency of his 19X19 farm space. If someone could go check it out and give him some feedback, we'd really appreciate it. The Farm Name is Snowfield. He has every square producing some amount of Waru except for one Decor square and the apparent 11 needed for monsters to roam.

He admits that the buildings currently used aren't the most profitable or efficient, but he was after use of space first. He plans to upgrade each building incrementally based on available Waru. In case anyone was wondering, he also is after a strictly +INT stable of monsters so he doesn't really specialize in any one type; those four INT types plus a Mushroom for reduced cost and a Doll & Toy he just keeps about.

As to your question, that could be some good information to have, especially if it might make some difference in building selection. I don't know if it's on his radar, but iAmFear's thread seems a perfect spot for a formula that shows those relationships. He also found the max monsters per Farm Level and posted that in another thread, I don't know where it is now, but you might ask to add that too.