Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

well then.

thanks to @Icedemontrihorn; also i derped out and put Orca instead of Orchid lol

2. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Updating: Mushrooms
    Dimension| | |3|2| | | |

3. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Spoiler

YESSSSSSSSSS.

Mushrooms:
    Tukkun||1|||||

Note: I have some A and A+ mushrooms too, but I don't really care about them and will most likely release them in the near future.

4. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

See, now Im confused, I have been fusing lv10-12 A+ and only gotten so-so or good, and only A-A+, no S

5. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Check out novamystical, spent a lot of money on monster life.....

6. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I know, I wasted nearly 100k Waru and several days on this. It's not easy. I can't even imagine how long it would take me to get my first SS, considering that I haven't seen any SS, and even S is extremely rare.

7. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

So, just a question. I want to get a certain A+ canine. Should I be merging A canines together or an A canine with an A rank something else.

8. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

The former. I tend to have absolutely no luck with the latter, or it simply doesn't work at all.

9. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I see.. Been merging for a week now with A canines and nothing. I really want a little Cloud Fox. :c

10. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Why would you need any of the canines? For looks?
    Because the elite bloodfang is the one for combining for hilla and it's the red, S rank version of the A+ ranked bloodfang.
    Edit: completely missed the cloud fox post.

11. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I play Monster Life to have fun, not to get these super awesome high rank creatures. I really really like foxes. I want to combine to get the Cloud Fox one.

12. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I missed that.
    Also, you make it out as if we all play just to acquire high ranked stuff. A lot of people combine to get the cool monster they want, not just because its high ranked. :| We're having fun doing this too!
    We follow the same route as you. I don't know why we would look down on your for your choice or vice versa..

13. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

When I maintain my farms and Play or Nurture, I look at the list from an Edit Post perspective so I see the ninth column, the same can be done if you quote it. It has the dates that I last checked any particular farm. Not many people add any new farms aside from updating their own, so using only that information, any list may quickly become only, become inaccurate or out-of-date, or we might be missing important new upgrades and additions to farms. I use the dates to cycle back to older, up-and-coming and promising farms to keep things as current as my time allows. For this reason, I am guilty of not following the mantra of helping another Southperrian out by Playing with their monsters over some random, but I think it helps in the long run.

Personally, I keep a random low-leveled C-ranked monster mule and pull farms with the type I need from the bottom of the list (B and C-ranked) for breeding. Using this method, it has never taken more than 10 breedings, usually far fewer, to get the monster I need to nurture. At worst, you'd be breeding B+ 10 times for a total of 5000 Waru, most lists have enough B or lower to keep costs maxing at 1500 Waru.

In addition, this method allows you to fill out your Photo Album/Monster Dictionary with B and C monsters switching the mule out once in awhile to maintain low level and to fill a different page/type. Of course, if you aren't a completionist, this will seem meaningless and tedious. In which case, a low-leveled, C mule is still helpful.

14. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

MuscleGym: bovine: ||||2|3|2||
    CityOnAHill: Dolls & Toys: |||2|1||||
    Senbonzakura: Frankenroid, King Clang, Apsu, Pink Bean, Timer, Snow Witch, Lilynouch, Iruvata, Mir

15. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

PoopTown Pig 8A+ 2A

16. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

pineapple yeah, finally!

Niernen
    Birds
    |0|1|14|0|0|0|0|

17. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

I s'ppose you can add my farm down for both cats and toys/dolls

FillerFarm
    Cats
    |0|0|0|0|1|1|2|

FillerFarm
    Dolls and Toys
    |0|0|0|2|1|1|0|

I'll be working on getting more, don't worry

18. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Farm- FishyTank
    Undead- 0 SS|0 S|3 A+|1 A|0 B+|0 B|0 C|
    1 Pharaoh Mummy

Farm- Caldrien
    1 Pharaoh Mummy

19. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

Farm : ThatFeel
    Birds: |0 A+|0 A|8 B+|0 B|0 C|

20. Default Re: Monster Life Breeding and Play Reference (WIP)

If you combine with my A+ or S rank canines with an A rank canine of your own, you should have a pretty good chance of getting one... I got four of the things that way. Gets pricey fast, however.