Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    I was playing the "Maple Board Game" as usual to get some coins. I landed on the Cassandra square and proceeded to fail the quiz. After failing the quiz, I am unable to continue rolling. The quest has disappeared yet the board game seems to think it's still active despite not appearing in my Quest menu (see image). Clicking on the ellipsis to forfeit the quest instead routes me to the daily Moon Bunny quest.

Does anyone know a work around for this?

Images of problem

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

I don't know a workaround, but if it's any consolation, it's not just Cassandra's quiz.

I am stuck on the little draco's quest (find the capsule to take me to his uncle). The capsule won't drop, probably because there is no active quest for it in the quest log. Nor can the quest be forfeited, for the same reason. Clicking on the elipsis gives me one of the other event quests (the bunny or grill one), or my first "in progress" quest if there are no outstanding event quests.

3. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I think I'm stuck on the kill 300 quest. I went to forfeit it and the quest isn't there anymore either.

4. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    usa

OK it just happened to me on another character, on an entirely different square.

@Girasol; In case you hadn't heard about this already.

5. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Yea we know about it...we haven't figured out the rhyme or reason to it, yet.

Has anyone noticed that this issue happens after a specific instance in the board game? (Like, after you roll a certain number or move from a certain square?)

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

For me it happened immediately after the last patch. Didn't move at all, I had been on the same square (little black draco near the top right corner) since before the patch.

7. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

I was doing fine. Then I was doing the Spielgman quest with the box. After finishing it, it glitched. Now I'm just stuck stacking dices.

8. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Yesterday I did the casandra quiz too, failed it, and didnt have any dice left.
    Today I entered the board, and then I noticed that it still shows that the quest is activated, when it isn't appearing in the quest window.
    So now im stuck too at the board.

9. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Yeah, I have the exact same problem with the Cassandra quiz as well. Keeping my fingers crossed for a patch to this...

10. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Not sure if I'm having the same problem as you guys. I'm at Inkwell panel right now, I want to quit because I'm lazy but I can't find his quest on my quest log. Maybe i should get off my lazy butt and actually do his quest.

11. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

That's the issue - you can't complete nor forfeit it since it's not there. :/

12. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Same issue here. I completed the dragon capsule one, and it won't let me forfeit it/roll to move forward.

13. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

Might or might not be related, but I had it error on me when I opened up a store NPC while my char was moving across the game board.
    It worked fine after I checked the game board again though.

14. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

well i completed the spigelman one and i had no dice to advance so i went to the farm, after i exit i had the quest for a dice and yup stucked in spiegel square.

15. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

My Phantom completed Cassandra's quiz, and then by the time I could get the next dice, he was stuck. He's only one among the mass of my other characters who are glitched

16. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    usa

I'm up to 3 glitched characters now. Amusingly, my BM has rolled the most dice and remains unaffected.

17. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

lol I have at least 2 glitched. One char glitched within the first 2 days of its life. All on different tiles, and not the ones already mentioned here...seems to be happening independent of the quest you're on huh. I even tried forfeiting other maple event quests in the hopes it would fix it...nada :(

18. Default Re: Maple Board Game (Cassandra Quiz) Glitch

After getting the board glitched up on my 3rd character, I noticed that whenever I've completed a board game quest, and I don't roll again for a few long time (think at least a day), the board game glitches up.

I don't know if this is the case for anyone else though.