Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Lightbulb Greetings And Salutations

Hello there, Ive been a lurker here ever since these great forums were created. Data & Research is also a bit of a hobby of mine so I love reading about the Extractions and Mechanics of maple and all the great or odd things about how it works. Also love studying stuff from KMS to see what we may or may not get in the future.

Ive been playing maple since May 21st, 2006.

RenmazuoDX is my most beloved character, Pure 1H Sword Hero and last remaining member of the pure 1h sword users of Khaini (that I am aware of)

I have many other characters also that I enjoy from time to time.

I love One Piece and am also a big fan of Super Sentai, Kamen Rider & Tokusatsu.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Greetings And Salutations

Heya there. I hope you enjoy your stay at the wonderful Southperrypalooza.

3. Default Re: Greetings And Salutations

I actually have the guild name Mugiwara in Khaini too lol. Welcome there is a one piece thread in the anime section.

4. Default Re: Greetings And Salutations

Welcome to Southperry, and thanks for joining!

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Welcome to Southperry, the land of chinchillas, pineapples, and opossums.

6. Default Re: Greetings And Salutations

Anybody who starts a thread with "greetings and salutations" is awesome.

7. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Kentucky

For some reason everytime I read "Greetings And Salutations" it reminds me of that guy from Demolition Man, the guy who served the leader fellow I cant recall his name lol, I can even hear him saying it in my head.

8. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Hello, and welcome! :D

9. Default Re: Greetings And Salutations

Ah, greetings to you, my fellow gentleman. I was overjoyed to hear notice that you had decided to end your period as a Watcher and join in the activities alongside the rest of us.

Ah, but where are my manners? I am Maping, the resident Slayer of Demons for this fine forum.

You say you enjoy Data and Research is a hobby, so do you actively practice this in your free time, or just enjoy perusing the news of such an activity? And what other genres of entertainment warrant your attention when you are not participating in the viewing of "anime"?

(Sorry, couldn't resist.)

10. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Kentucky

Touche my good fellow ;)

If im not watching One Piece, usually watching a super sentai seires or kamen rider wizard at the moment mostly.

As for your other question, Data and Research is kinda a sub hobby I guess, I just like learning about how maple works or the little odd quirks in how it operates. I love reading alot at Orange Mushroom's Blog and seeing all the stuff that KMS is constantly comeing up with or studying the different regions of maple and how they vary in content and opeations sometimes.

Although occasionally I spend sometime on wiki reading about a topic that I come across or something that popped up in my head. Also, I love computer technoogy, it fascinates me to no end how incredible computers are and all the things they can do. Hardware, software, operating systems, networking systems, my big 4 things that I specialize in, been working with pc hardware and operating systems since I was 16.