Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Hey PirateIzzy, are you in Strategywiki too? :D

I'm Uglyface86 from Strategywiki. Seen you updating the mob database

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

You're telling me.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

You bet I am :D

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Nice. HI. :D

I'm too busy to do the BIG stuffs in Strategywiki, so I did the smaller stuffs to clean up some stuffs :D

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

I haven't done much, not really much to edit.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

You updated the monster database. I've been wanting to do that for a long time, but it's just that I couldn't find time to update it. :)

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

I've always thought that this is how the combo system SHOULD have worked from the start, and it's what made me never like Aran. I found it ridiculous that you'd have to work up towards 100+ combo to get awesome stat boosts, and you just lose the entire stack when you use one attack, it's retarded, slow and boring. Now being able to spam attacks means Aran isn't just a ctrl masher and the job finally has some flexibility.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

But in another light, now that we can hotkey skills, it pretty much loses its unique combo theme

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

True i guess, But it's unique theme is what was making the class feel outdated, compared to more recent classes that have been more fluid. Especially since bosses recently have been getting a bigger emphasis on dodging and attacking fast. Aran's unique theme just didn't fit anymore.

And to be fair, players who already liked Aran's combo theme can still use it the way they did before, this update just gives them more flexibility for occasions like Magnus and Vellum. For everything else, Aran players can just play as they were. I don't see how it loses it's theme really. Sure, new players might just use the hotkeys, but they wouldn't be playing the class correctly and would have less DPS as a result.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

It's interesting to see Nexon trade flexibility for lower damage (on paper, that is). I like the no-combo-consumption because it does mean I don't have to buy so many keyboards...

Hadriel

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Arans are still a trash class because they require four skill books.

Also confirmation that Boss Reverse Combo activates when you engage a boss, whether you attack it first or it attacks you first; while you still have its aggro or something like that, you will gain 1 combo every 4 seconds until you reach the skill's cap. If you have higher than that, you will be subject to the regular combo loss every 4 seconds if you do not attack.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

You can do this with Luminous.

Going back and forth ABC5 and ABC6 with Reflection.

Though since this is an ultimate, he can 1 shot party play monsters so lol.

I can see lvl250 grinding to be 2 Kannas with Kishin on 2 different maps while 1 person rotates between them slaughtering the entire spawn in 3 seconds each.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Oh, welcome back ultimate spam
    Thought I saw the end of you a long time ago.... but no, you've come back. And boy have you come back with a vengeance.

14. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

For every cycle of Combo Unlimited, you can cast 9 Combo Tempests during its cooldown before running out of Combo. You'd have to build up a pomegranateton before hand if want to sustain this for a long amount of time.