Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Sudden Strikes doesn't increase Final Blow's damage.

Here's an Aran in action.

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

So then they actually lost 20% Stance rate?

Oh well, they got a crapton of other buffs to make up for it.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Another bug, because the skill description says it does.

They have 100% Stance.

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Oh! Got it now.

Derping hard...

Looks like they fixed Combo Tempest to display damage but it doesn't build up Combo anymore.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Wouldn't increasing Final Blow's damage by 60% make it OP?

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Spoiler

Finally... staying faithful to my Aran has paid off!

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

I haven't been, despite my Aran's IGN. :(

The changes look great for them though, it's definitely what they needed.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Anyone watching old Pre-BB Aran videos to reflect how far we've gotten?

9. Proton Straight Male
    IGN: RenmazuoDX
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 220
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Mugiwaras
    Alliance: Imperium
    Farm: RenVilleDX
    Kentucky

Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Likeing the Aran changes, just hopeing KMS fixes these bugs quickly. Makes me wanna start working on my Aran again lol. Also wondering what there gonna do with the BaM changes, I kinda liked the way the new aura animations were but hope that they do something good with all of it because it definitely looked interesting.

10. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Oh, right, the Cygnus Link only counts as one of the twelve allotted Link Skills, by the way. (I have two level 1 Cygnus links linked to my BaM, giving it level 2)

Also, they changed the Taxi NPC =/

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

I was getting worried that Aran was becoming too much like the Demon Slayer, but the increased importance of Combo Ability and having dummy skills instead of replacing/modifying the original ones make this change an acceptable one.

I do like what they did with the Battle Mages' theme, but I also think that the staff and rocks are ugly. Even so, the removal of Sweeping Staff's old, horrendous animation was such a plus for me. I wouldn't mind if they just changed the animations back to being dark-themed—I wouldn't like it if my job was changed to unrecognisable levels either. They could revert the appearance of the staff in the Blow skills back to the old one, but larger and more detailed to fit in with the new range, and turn the glow of the Auras to black instead of white.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Totally remembering: The pain of final charging after our swings, final blow only hitting once, rolling spin was useless. And let's not forget how Neinheart stole our full swing.

Our Aran is growing up so fast.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

so Arans returned with a spamable ultimate.
    I wonder if mages will get the same treatment.

14. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

i doubt it, arans combo tempest and demon slayers cry were conditional skills and were buffed indirectly due to their counter system being buffed rather than the actual skill itself(Aran gains quicker combo, combo meter doesnt disappear, Demonslayer got +50 DF from hyper, 3rd job skill refills DF quickly assuming enough mobs on screen). Neither skill has a cooldown, compared to other jobs ultimate. but with the revamp happening, who knows.

I mean already, ultimates are slightly disappearing, BaM was going to lose theirs(till idea was scrapped), WH just lost theirs

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

As a BaM who got his hypers gestresst, I am very happy I keep BKB.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Damn, Explorers block for creation is pretty scary =o I can't wait to see the rest of the revamps in KMST.

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

Well, this is the first time nostalgia strikes.
    I want to keep my old 2D Taxi. ;_;

Anyways, nobody realized that the Battle-Mage Revamp in KMSt may only have been a test/part of R.evolution of R.E.D.?

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

hello Lock, I just have a question about some of Aran'skills For example, Final Blow(4th),there are two of this skill,one is Final Blow,and the other is Final Blow(Commandless),
    I wanna know the effects of these two, does it mean you can use Final Blow with common ↓+attack ,also you can you use it just press the button of skill Final Blow? or anyone can help ? 0.0

19. Default Re: KMS 1.2.194 Aran Skill Changes & Co.

probabl like this~

20. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Yes, Aran can now use skills either through the predefined command+arrowkey combination, or as a single user-defined hotkey. The skills behave differently depending on how they were invoked.