Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

omg that pomegranate thing
    I got a LOT of rankups. So glad. I have 12 monsters (2 special including Hot Time Mir), and only 2 B ranks; everything else is B+ or above.
    So psyched.

2. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

I believe I've built up quite a collection of cats, all with various occupations and... God, @Razmos; was right, I am a crazy cat lady.

Also, if you look in the upper left corner, you can see a wonderful picture of my face.

Also, it's not all cats. There's a duck in there.

3. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

Got Mir, the Gingerbread House, and that pink tree from the Hot Time boxes. I bought the Floatland Manor with my Gems. I'm saving up my Waru for the best house I can buy because I have no more room on my farm. :)

Oh and I have a rank A Fairy, if anyone's interested in combining it. It's the white poofball. Murumuru?

4. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

I forgot to say this this morning, but you must upgrade your house sequentially, at least if going the Waru route. You cannot jump straight to the 19X19, my brother was peeved.

5. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

Aww. Thanks for the heads up. :)

6. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

Expanded my farm to 17x17, now have 20 Ariant Fabrics + 34 Red Mushroom Manors... other stuff (barn and such) are on the far off corners.

11660 Waru capacity every 5 hours.

The barrier of cubes is cause you can't click buildings when monsters are standing on them.

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

Can't decide whether I want to keep mine pretty or go all out waru slaveland. :(

8. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

step on my decor level
    (no don't it's money wasting)

i prefer to be aesthetic. also i now have three A reptiles, two A birds and one B+ bird.. if i had a mutant tiru i would have the entire dark ereve bird set. edit: just got one now today
    Last edited by Pink Bean; 2013-05-28 at 03:48 PM.

9. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

I can't wait for level 21 to fully theme my farm. Ugh, I wish that grass would turn to snow. :(

10. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

11. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Can't quite make up my mind to go full-scale waru factory, but 30-35k waru/day is not too bad.

12. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

I should have renamed it Soaring Eagle

13. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

im trying not to go full out waru factory, making about 10,000-12,000? every 3 hours so not bad. I also upgraded the red brick house on the bottom into another ariant fabric place

14. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

Got a bit carried away making it aesthetically pleasing, but I'm pretty satisfied with it.

15. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

Got my first Lv. 8 monster and upgraded to 19x19 today! Also decided to go full uncreative with my farm layout. Whatever, ~8k Waru per hour isn't bad at all.

I was going to replace some buildings with the 3x3 one, but then I realized that would put my aesthetics score below 2,200, so I guess not.

I'll aim for Santa's Special Shop (Lv. 21), Icy Treat Retreat (Lv. 24) and The Secret Garden (Lv. 35) next. But until then, I'll probably focus on combining with A+ and S monsters in hope to get some good stuff.

16. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

17. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

All shall bow before me!

18. Default Re: Show Off Your Farm!

My Mighty Soaring Eagles shall devour your Mushroom corps.