Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00G2l/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Still no wards.... why do they put this stuff off for so long?

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Maybe one day they will release perma pets and second pendant slots again. Until then I will cry patiently.

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Dem pets are cute. Althrough... Nothing here that will effect my bank balance.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Lol, nice to see Nexon already monetizing Monster Life.

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Monster Life NX crap.

Bwah...

Can't say I didn't see it coming though.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Aren't those like the ENTIRE point of the monsters? what can the monster do if it cant do either of those? is it just for looking pretty?

8. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

The henehoes strike again

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Was there ever any expectation that they wouldn't?

Besides, who gives a pomegranate when 90% of you don't want to deal with it anyway? And it's not like you can't earn your own Gems, or never use them.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Was waiting for a CS update to see if the 5 O'Clock Shadow finally returns.

I'm sorry for bothering with such a minor thing, @Girasol, but I personally reported this eternally missing item to you in-game (I was the Demon Slayer of the GM Event from a couple of weeks ago. )
    Did you have time to check on it?

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

I forgot. :( Sorry.

It should be in there now.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

On the topic of eternally missing Cash Shop items, Devilfish Headgear!

I miss it dearly.

Since the 5 O'Clock Shadow was part of the clearance sale last August, will any of the other items be returning?

Also, while I'm posting, is there any update on the 'already logged in' account issue? It's happening again today, I think there's a thread on the Nexon forums about it. I have two accounts stuck now :(

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

HA! That hat! I have been trying to remember what the name of it was. Thought it was Octopus something...it probably should be named Octopus something... Thank you. Check now?

A lot of the Clearance items have snuck there way back into the Cash Shop over the year...I suppose if there was a demand enough to bring something back, we could.

As for account ID issue...sorry. :( No ETA on a fix for the time being.

14. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

<3 Thank you! I'll be buying it as soon as I can log in haha, and that sounds fair enough!

Here are most of the removed Cash Shop items for anyone else wondering, I'm sure there are more but I can't find them...

(Thanks @English; for helping)

15. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 5/22 - 5/28

Not really an item, but a certain hairstyle has been pretty elusive in trying to get. The hair in question is called flyaway fringe (male) and looks like this:
    I believe there was some problems with the same hair for females, flyaway fringe (female) which looks like this:
    instead of getting the correct female hair, players were getting the male hair instead.

My question is, the male version of the hair has never been released as a royal so far, and only been obtainable through the "glitched" hair for females, and only for females.
    I really want this hair on my Xenon, which I am planning to create as my main. Some assurance would be had for the future if I saw the male flyaway fringe hair at least once in the royal lineup eventually. thanks for all the hard work you do, and i hope you can look into this request!!!