IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name

I called mine Sanic and all my monsters Sanic. I plan on uploading an avatar of Sanic to it too.

Sanic.

8. Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name

Mine is Fire

9. Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name

I made mine "Trenzalore"

10. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Gonna move this over to MapleStory Discussion for more attention since this is apparently the name thread.

11. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: SeeMeTwice
    Server: Scania
    Job: Band of Thieves
    Guild: Perpetual ~ Nocti
    Farm: Wisteria ~ Mississippi
    Mississippi

I named mine Wisteria.

It's named after the wooden swing that stood in my childhood backyard. It had a spiraling wisteria plant that crept gracefully up the aged wooden sides. It sprawled out like an open hand, fingers spread to each corner of the crossed wooden cover. It would provide a cool shade for us on blistering summer days when we would rock back and forth as we ate watermelon and spit out the seeds as far as we could. I heckled my sister because mine always landed inches farther than hers.
    Summers were longer then. I could spend what felt like weeks hiding in the dark shrubs that stood within the very edges of the woods encompassing the far side of our neighborhood, waiting like a stealthish fugitive, hoping to be passed over as my friends searched like men of law. Cops and robbers could last for hours on end and no one would grow tired of our favorite game. The wisteria-covered swing was the base, where villains were drug to, hopeless and defeated. We could only hope to rescue them while the guard was distracted. I was an evil genius, of course, so I always found a way.
    Summers grew shorter as we grew taller. New bonds grew stronger as old bonds dropped and fell away as a dying flower drops from its vine, slowly falling away from something once vital. But we were all happy. And that's all that mattered. I still swung on my wisteria swing, though it was old and now produced an impish squeak as I slowly swayed to and fro. I didn't care. This swing was my escape to the past when friendships were nothing more than a makeshift fort and a beaming smile. This swing was my vessel to a time when fears were of paddlings and scraping a knee. This swing was my path, my gateway, my escape to whatever I needed because this swing was my past and my present. But not my future.
    My swing began to creak more and more. Pieces began to rot and fall. But still I swung. My sister no longer sat with me on warm days and we no longer tested our supremacy by crashing our faces into watermelon to see who could clear the cool, red inside the fastest. My parents knew that and sheepishly dragged me outside to the swing where we admired it for a while and I, in the awkwardness of the situation, asked what was going on. They exchanged glances and told me that the swing had to be torn down. The news was a nail against a chalkboard to my ears. I buried my face in my hands, but I didn't cry. I knew the swing would have to go and tears would do nothing for it. I choked up a smile and they left, assuring me everything was fine. I sat down on the rotted seat and stared up into the purple blossoms of my wisteria plant, sheltering me from the sun for the last time. It was then that I cried.

Also, Wisteria Farm sounds so nice, so quaint.
    Last edited by See; 2013-05-23 at 12:25 AM.

12. Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name

I named my farm Stereo.

13. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

I named my farm StarWars.

14. Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name

Spoiler

@Stereo; I found your farm earlier! I was cycling through random ones looking for plants :D

Mine's Mazz.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Razmosia.

16. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Seems like the direction of this thread changed, so if you want to post your farm name, I'll add it to the table in the first post. I'll leave an extra field at the end of each row in case we want to provide any other relevant information:

17. Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name Thread

Leningrad.

And, yes, my avatar is Vladimir Lenin.

18. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: Sylvananna
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 210
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Alliance: Muse
    Farm: Farm
    canada

Default Re: Monster Life Farm Name Thread

^Added. I should also mention that I've only added the first farm listed for those who've listed more than one. If you want another farm listed instead, just let me know!