IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: Xbox One

Yes, Imagine it, it'll be like Lassie (or Inspector rex) but with explosions, drugs and bullets. It'll be a better game than CoD for sure.

And yeah, EA will bring more star wars dancing to xbox and their Kinect 2.0

2. Default Re: Xbox One

EA doesnt make COD they make BF. Your whole post is idiotic. Why should Activision quit making CoDs when it essentially prints money for them. They are a business their goal is to make money.

Same as microsoft. This conference wasn't geared towards hardcore games. It's geared towards as a wide audience as they can get. This first conference was to attract all the masses. Microsoft is transitioning the xbox from a gaming system to just an entertainment system in general. Their original goal with the Xbox was to be the center of your living room. With each iteration they are getting closer. With this live TV bs they are trying to make DVRs and cable boxes obsolete. I don't like the direction Microsoft is heading as a gamer who doesn't watch TV. So Sony seems like the wise choice right now. Though I'll wait and see what MS has instore for E3 as that is where they are supposed to show off the gaming side.

The Kinect gets a lot of flak but it's pretty cool tech. I hope Microsoft supports the Oculus Rift or even makes their own. Kinect + the Oculus would be impressive.

3. Default Re: Xbox One

The simplistic look isn't a problem at all to me. All this other nonsense on the otherhand, makes me glad that I've been slowly straying away from gaming as of late. I still play but nowhere near as much as previous generations. Might also have to do with the game quality I suppose, if they suddenly jumped I'd pick up more games more often. But I don't see that happening.

4. Default Re: Xbox One

Indeed.

I had already pretty much decided to not get the next xbox anyway so...take my money Sony!

5. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Yup...

6. Default Re: Xbox One

And to add to above... this.

7. Default Re: Xbox One

Sony stock after Xbox One reveal;

8. フレイムチョコボ Straight Male
    IGN: FlameChocobo II
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

Xbox One...

Do I REALLY need to explain?

9. Default Re: Xbox One

Stocks fluctuate often, this is stupid.

10. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Im a Sony fan, but this could be because there is a BluRay drive in every xBox One. So, if it were to sell very well, Sony gets a piece of the piece because of the BluRay drives, in addition to the actual games sold as well (being bluray discs).

Though, it could also be Sony looking like the better console.

11. Default Re: Xbox One

Happened during the reveal.

But srsly tho, anything could have caused it.

12. Proton

IGN: F'uck you.
    Server: F'uck you.
    Level: F U
    Job: F'uck you.
    Guild: F'uck you.
    Alliance: F'uck you.
    Farm: F'uck you.

Obviously they named the Xbox One after that. Dead on Day One. New record!

13. Default Re: Xbox One

My biggest problem with it physically...why does it look like a fu'cking VHS player from the 70's? Seriously. I thought we were past the age of gigantic black boxes that take up your entire desk/tv stand that are also ugly as sh'it to boot.

My god, it gets worse the more I read. I'm happy I never bought a 360, because this is disgusting. What the fu'ck is Microsoft thinking? I'm happy that for once I can say that without the company in question being Nexon on these forums, though.

About time someone beat the Virtual Boy.

14. Default Re: Xbox One

>EA Partnership

Excuse me, I must scour my image folder for that one pineappleing picture that now contains my face.

15. Default Re: Xbox One

Maybe Microsoft is all like "pineapple the xbox, lets turn everyone away from consoles so they buy desktops and that will earn us more throught Windows..."

I don't see the big issue with always on kinnect to be honest. Sure it takes more space over your desk or whatever you put your Xbox on, but noone's mentioned that as the reason why they complain, people are just like "always on kinnect? BLASPHEMY JUST wtp RAAAAAAAGE"

Now the fee on used games or just any system that's placed over playing used games on your console is utterly stupid. That same way, extra charging on many of those extra features that they so bragged about is dumb. Partial online required is sure to be an annoyance but as long as you can still single play and multiplay at home without it, its not as big a deal as the other issues. As for its specs they seem to be on par with PS4's so it should be able to run anything the PS4 can as it happens today with the PS3 and 360.

16. Default Re: Xbox One

17. Default Re: Xbox One

Why would you bring the CDi into this... I don't think any system could be that bad even if they TRIED.

18. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I already planned on getting a PS4, so this really didn't change much for me.

19. Default Re: Xbox One

Good, now Nintendo just needs to level Sony, because Microsoft seems bent on self sabotage, and we can have an age of Nintendo supremacy.

20. Default Re: Xbox One

I just don't get who they're trying to market this to.

They aren't catering to the gaming market, and MANY devices these days can use any app you want so they aren't catering to the non-gamers either. Why buy your $400~450+ product for these apps when you probably already own something that can do all this pomegranate... ALREADY?

''And guess what, there will be games on it =) Okay, more about how great these apps are!''

You're selling your system to NOBODY, Microsoft. Nobody. These days my pineappleing TOASTER can run those apps, so why do I need an Xbox One for them? Apps don't sell consoles. Apps are a STANDARD these days, so go over them very quickly to confirm that you still have your basic apps but put more emphasis on the GAMING. Next you're going to announce at E3 that the Xbox One plays discs instead of cartridges. pineappleing amateurs.

Nintendo can't even level the 360 or PS3 let alone compete this gen. It was only between Microsoft and Sony, and so far Microsoft completely blew it.