Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox One

1. Default Re: Xbox One

REALLY BIG IMAGE

2. Default Re: Xbox One

CONVERTTOPCLOZMASTER,JOINUS.

3. Default Re: Xbox One

Xbox One is a bad name but Xbox 360 was hardly awe inspiring. Everyone will call it an Xbox anyway so it doesn't matter. But it is clear what they are trying to do with the name one stop for entertainment and all that. I am pretty old fashioned and like to buy games consoles to play games so the whole hard sell on all in one entertainment system doesn't work on me.

The console and Kinnect sensor look pretty ugly which is a surprise since the Slim Xbox looks really good, even the original 360 has a better style that that. They literally made 2 boxes. But it's not that huge a deal you can just Hide it behind your TV.

Pay to play used games is big a turn of for me, so far I would be leaning towards PS4 since it seems there will be no fee. But I won't be buying either anywhere near launch Sony have hardly done wonders for the Vita yet. My PC will do me for a while.

Though I do like the 360 controller so the new one looks like it could be really good too. Hopefully I can pick one up for my PC.

I'm interested to see what Sony and Microsoft still have up their sleeves for E3 in terms of actual games.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Xbox One

It looks horrible.

5. Default Re: Xbox One

No. If anything, now I want to know what a ps4 is going to cost. 2/3 console makers dropped the ball so far, we need $599 to round it all off.

On the upside, the fact that microsoft said they purposely didn't try and make a high end machine means third party support for wii u might not die (any more) completely after this year. At least something good came out of this conference.

lol

6. Default Re: Xbox One

I pineappleing love you. Oh my god LOOOOOOL

7. Default Re: Xbox One

I think the only thing I enjoyed from this presentation was the adorable, bloodthirsty dog from Call of Duty.

8. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/05/21/xb...d-game-market/

Hmmm...

9. Default Re: Xbox One

This is definitely not the one console to rule them all and if they get any further on that principle of pissing people off there's always Mount Revenue Doom to greet them.

10. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/2...inect-attached

Always watching.

Always watching...

11. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

This generation is looking to be a big stinker for me. I've been mainly an Xbox player this past generation but this iteration of it leaves me very unimpressed.

I might as well go full blown PC at this rate. I'll give it a chance and see what E3 brings though in the mean time.

12. Default Re: Xbox One

I can only imagine how terrifying the industry will become if this somehow becomes a success.

13. Default Re: Xbox One

I really want to post a gif but im on my work computer, there's so many appropriate reactions to that.

14. Default Re: Xbox One

-Used game fee.
    -Strong emphasis on multimedia content other than games.
    -Huge dependence on the internet
    -Kinect basically required (Don't care if it comes with it, Im not fond of them)
    -TV service not available outside the US. (Which doesnt affect me, but is still a negative point)
    -Huge.
    -No backwards compatibility.

Sony regains its dominance this generation. Microsoft is done.

15. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

I don't know about you guys, but at this point EA should quit CoD and make Dog on Duty. I find the dog to be more appealing than the rest of the game. Also BF 4 >> CoD G

16. Default Re: Xbox One

Sounds like a game about a police dog.

Also, can we assume that Sony and Nintendo are hiding in the corner, laughing together at this debacle?

17. Default Re: Xbox One

Isn't it funny how we're advancing in technology and yet we're regressing back also?

18. Default Re: Xbox One

The Wii U ain't lookin' too shabby right now.