Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
  1. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

Now I'm just wondering which questions I answered wrongly. At least... the (two) tiebreakers.

edit: Ah crap, I just realised what the answer was. Boudoir question was Queen Areda. Anego doesn't actually sit down =.=

Hadriel

2. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

@Zelkova; do you mind putting up the riddles along with your intended answers in the OP?

3. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

They are now listed in the OP.

4. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

Looking at your answers for Tiebreaker 2, I still stand by my answers. Decision is final, I know, and I can see why your answers fit, but I still think mine do. Or at least, maybe not James because the Mushroom Kingdom isn't exactly in a feud.

I still have to say a big thank you @Zelkova; for organising this. It's not easy on you to set these riddles.

Hadriel

5. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

I agree that most of your answers were correct, Halfness just had more.

I also had help from @Nion; and @LadyJenJen; for quite a few riddles.

6. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

That tells me you were really lenient. Thanks for the heads-up. edit: I don't mean it in a bad way btw!

Hadriel

7. Brick Male
    usa

BAH.
    Now that I see what I got wrong, I feel stupid :[
    My answers were so close yet so far...

And, lemme guess:
    Despite my appearance, I'm a poweful being. I have arms but not branches. A dark demon keeps me.
    Someone put Zakum. I know I would have :P

8. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

Interesting interesting riddles. I was wondering if you'd be evil enough to set a riddle on Kao the Amnesiac.

Hadriel

9. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

Gah! Chris was my original answer too, but I didn't think his map was chasm-y enough.

10. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

@Zelkova: Thanks again for the event. I almost had a perfect 10 in the first round, lol. I thought of GQ, but then decided against putting Honorable Rock since I thought it didn't make much sense when the riddle seemed to hint on a NPC that gave out a fame quest during pre-BB.

I just wanted to ask why I only got 4 riddles right in Round 2 instead of 5? If you accepted Evan, then I would have 5 correct unless you only accepted 'Lord Balrog' instead of 'Balrog'. It's not much, but if I had 5 right, I would've been in a tie with Alloy instead where I would've had an equal chance at moving on to the next round. If it was a mistake or intended, then I'm okay with it. I just really what to know what I got right, lol.
    Last edited by Aggravate; 2013-05-27 at 05:18 PM.

11. Brick Male
    usa

I don't think there's a point in asking that; it was so long ago (well, only a week or something, but whatever) and he probably forgot specifics.

@hadriel; that would have been clever of him to do: no one does Ellin Forest AND the extra ToT quests :P

12. Default Re: GMS Anniversary Event

Yes, but he was pretty lenient on the riddles. If this was strict, I wouldn't mind because I would be at 4 anyway. xD

Also, you'd be surprised at the amount of questers on SP. :P