Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

No. I'm sorry but no. It was annoying enough for me to play Kaiser by hearing that "For the glory" line every time I buff, I don't want to get pissed off with every other class. I like my players silent, thank you very much. Also, what if the VA they choose suck?

2. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

I don't want a young boy talk for my Gandalf-I/L.
    But I don't want a Naturard girl talk for my cute RL-Based Shadower.
    So, no.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

Oooh! *lightbulb* money-making idea for Nexon:
    You get to choose your character's voice, like you can choose their face and hair.

4. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

howsabout the option to TURN THE DAMN VOICES OFF? Sounds like a good idea to me.

5. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

Seriously, you would think something BASIC like being able to turn voices off would be put in at once but no, got to endure them.

6. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

Or have them stay in korean, all translations are terrible anyway especially the luminous one...

7. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

But don't you want to fill him/her with LUMINENCE?

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

You'd think something basic like an auction house would have been released already. Or a way to auto-assign AP.

At least they finally seem to be getting on the right track with the Link Skill UI, Auction House and the changes that will make the game "more fun" for free players. It took them damn long enough now. There are so many things in the game which could be made so much easier and convenient with a tiny update

9. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

Auction house is debatable since they want cash, but things like easy distribution of SP and AP (Pre-Tempest) should have been done ages ago and since they don't cost money there's no excuse to not have it.

I'm not too keen on that 12 link skills limit thing but it'd probably be raised sooner or later so I'm fine with that and for the love of all that's pure and holy Nexon Korea had better release those as soon as they can and not make us wait months.

10. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

The only luminous voice clip I like is the evil laugh when using hypers.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Speaking of long overdue upgrades, I want the cap on inventory slots raised. To go with the wider screen, or something.
    Keep charging NX to unlock them, no problem there, but give us the option, please.

So annoying doing all these events with maxed inventory full. I can't get the anniversary set for its looks, I can't stock up on whatever scrolls are in the coin shop, I can just barely do the quests while drop, drop, dropping everything all the time. Makes me dread events instead of look forward to them. Please, Nexon? Have some pity on packrats?

12. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

I like this update. I want them to focus on ice as the main element and lightning as the secondary element for ice/lightning. And I want fire to be made the main element and poison to the secondary for fire/poison. Right now it's the other way around and it's kinda bleh IMO. Paralyze plus poison mist explosion . Where's the fire ? Also, get rid of the stupid arrows mages have in their attacks. I mean bishop has arrows for everything -_-.

13. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

I know dem feels bro. My inventory of not super expanded slots (only from events) is maxed out on medals that don't record in the medal inventory, cool old gear (hats), and untradeable weapons (My awesome goblin bat :D) I literally only have 6 slots for equips, nearly 2 for use, and barely enough set up space (because I really liked the CWK jumpquest and kept the teleporting squares). -sigh-

14. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

Nah, I got the most radical idea that will shock the Maple world yet! It's called...

Making almost everything tradeable so you can make some more packrats to ditch the stuff you want to keep, or make an attic type storage to register keepsakes. Isn't it cool?

Shocking I know, but dear lord, we should only need expansions for all those other tradeable stuff we need to carry and I'm fine with things like circulators staying as is, but with 409069 types of scrolls and the like existing now this madness needs to be ended.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

But that's going to lose Nexon money!
    And also, sadly, will either have bugs or be used by hackers for duping and hiding contraband, or both.

My request is much simpler and easier. Just add a dozen or two rows to each inventory tab, a couple more blocks that can fit in the wider screen width without even adding a scrollbar.

16. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

Nice.

But more importantly will mages finally see a revamped magic guard animation!? D:

17. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

That's true, but then again the idea of all those untradeable things clogging up inventory space is loathsome to me and I would have to doubt Nexon's competency if the only solution is to provide more space...that you have to buy anyway. Let's be realistic, the slots can't keep up considering everything and its mother is untradeable these days.

18. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

All right, add an on/off button and leave all voices in Korean. I seriously don't think its fair to drop the whole system all together just because some voices suck.

19. Default Re: Can't Watch the KMS Summer surprise Livestream? Watch it here!

And how about the custom voices made by ourselves?

20. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I have the perfect solution. Makes untradable items account tradable. GG.