1. Default change my future nx clothing options?

Lately I've been getting tired of the look that my Kaiser has and now I'm sitting here in cash shop wondering which outfit would suit me the best?

look 1:
    Spoiler

look 2:
    Spoiler

look 3:
    Spoiler

So far those are the looks that I came up with but I'm open to any suggestions/minor tweaks to a certain outfit.

2. Default Re: change my future nx clothing options?

None of them seem to work for me, so let me ask a few questions:

1) Perma NX only or would you accept temporary ones/anviled equips?
    2) Might you consider changing your character's hair/face?
    3) What sort of theme might you have? I noticed that all three options up there appear to be focused on pink, for example.

3. Default Re: change my future nx clothing options?

1. I'd be fine with temporary/anviled ones, it's just that those looks were what I could come up with at the time
    2. I was planning to change my look to the female phantom face but they don't have it available at this time
    3. Pink or blue is fine
    the only thing that would stay the same is the hair because it's my favorite female hairstyle

4. Default Re: change my future nx clothing options?

Here's something I came up with using only items that have been Premium Surprise Box items (I think, can't remember if the shades were). My major issue with the styles above is that they all look very cluttered due to the large cape and that face is a horrible fit with your current hairstyle, so I hope this helps a bit.

5. Default Re: change my future nx clothing options?

Looks great! I'd need to find a weapon that doesn't cover half of my face though (which is why I had the fox weapon cover in my examples)

6. Default Re: change my future nx clothing options?

Orchid's Bunny Doll?

7. Default Re: change my future nx clothing options?

I think Orchid's Bunny Doll could work great with your outfit. There's probably some other perma NX weapons from the Premium Surprise Style box that could work with that look depending on how cutesy you want to get.