Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

-reading bams changes-
    okay okay good meh idc..
    -sees dark gene is removed-
    RAGE QUITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

@HighOnMushrooms; said in his blog that "Xenon’s damage formula was adjusted."
    is there any information on how it was nerfed? I'm assuming the 4* multiplier for mainstats was decreased for Xenon, can anyone provide any information on it? Thanks!

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I think it's more likely they made it so instead of getting the full effect of each stat (so all stat is equivalent to all stat * 3 for 3 significant stats), they'll get less (half? i dunno. half would make single stats almost not significant at all compared to all stats which would be equal to all stats * 1.5?).

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

explain? i can't follow, or if i follow, i don't think they can even do that (well, they certainly could, but it'd be so convoluted for no reason?

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

My logic was just along the lines of since they were taking damage from str dex and luk, perhaps the nerf would be taking a portion of total str dex and luk. Half is extreme but anything less than 100% of the total stat would be good. Probably not at all what they are doing but we'll find out i guess.

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I was under the impression that Xenon's damage formula was 1.5*(4*(STR+LUK+DEX))*ATT/100
    and that the 4* primary stat multiplier itself would be nerfed, perhaps to 3.5 or 3. not sure if this was what you were saying as well. I guess we'll see in time though, yeah. crossing my fingers that it's not too bad.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Unfortunately, Xenon is still locked in Tespia, so someone please get on their premade Xenons.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

That would be the same as nerfing the 1.5 weapon multiplier though.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

So..... why are they removing BaM's darkness theme?

Those that use "evil" dark magic, it was fitting for the Resistance. It has the themes of desperation, the ends justifying the means, and using the enemy's power against them about it.

But now..... they have giant hands.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I think that theme is more suited for Demon Slayer. But that's just my take on it.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Was that something they stated? Because I thought it was pretty random. Now I think they fit much better in the Resistance, the mechanical theme with the Blows matches the entire 'built from nothing in a hideout underground' thing that WH and Mechanic had. Also the rock skills were meant to match the Leben Mine I believe,

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

They'll still defend the "Dark" theme. Also from the looks of Joe, they're much stronger now.