IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I just noticed they gave Arans 100% critical O.o. Well, nexon Aran's damage per hit was okay before this and it's very good now but what Aran really lacks is status resistance, a form of Bind/Crash and hits per sec, not more %... I really hope that the "Hyper testing" that they were talking about in the patch notes change Aran's hypers, because let's face it, most of them suck except for Beyonder...

Edit: Also, didn't the patch notes say that they were reducing the Combo recharge cooldown?

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Really? Damn and I just got a Decent SE glove. Now what?

Anyways, here's a better BaM video.
    http://www.insoya.com/bbs/zboard.php?id=ucc&no=43710

3. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Yes, remember that the 3 variable in Combo Critical is that we get 3% critical chance every 10 combos, with 100 combos we get 100% critical now thanks to the change from 3 to 10.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Well, this is just more incentive to level my xenon faster (when it comes out over here, I'd rather not play KMS because I barely know anyone there). I'm still going to stick with my Phantom as my main after this nerf, just Xenon as a temporary main for a while till I get to whatver level I get it to till I get bored of the class.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ok, that looks a lot better in action. Still completely unnecessary though :(

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Finally, we don't have to swap from character to character anymore.

7. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Link Skill UI?!

YESSSSSS

8. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Didn't the patch notes mentioned a max of 12link skills per character?

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

That link skill UI is going to be very helpful to me.

Also if there is a link skill cap o 12, welp, better try to choose my link skills wisely.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Is that A MINUS 2 attack speed under yellow aura body boost im seeing? I must be misreading something.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

All weapon speed boosts are minuses, they're subtracted from the weapon's speed because lower values for weapon speeds equate to faster attacking speeds, for example, most staves are Slow(8), while Elemental Staves are Fast(4).

12. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

I'm excite for aran changes :]

And dat range increase on Illusion. Hallelujah!

Also, can anyone tell me what happened to Soul Seeker?

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

They buffed the chance of it spawning another orb to 85%, while it was 80% originally, nerfed to 70%, but now they've managed to put a limit on the number of spawns, 7.

14. Brick Male
    usa

So that means only 7 orbs can be out at once, correct? Or am I interpreting it wrong?

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Hmm, I'm not sure, actually, but I'm pretty sure it means from any one attack, you can get up to 7 orbs to respawn, so, I don't think it's a limit on the number of orbs that can be out at any time, since cast should generate, potentially, 7 more orbs.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

After seeing the first two forms of the Rock Hand I was half-expecting/half-dreading seeing the third form as scissors. Also, Nexon could go Wild Hunter on the names, RAISE THE ROOF! anybody?

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Seeing it in action, it's not so bad. Though it's hard to tell what's happening - Is that person only using the 4th job attack (with the hyper connected)? Or are they also using 3rd, 2nd and 1st job attacks with it? In other words, do you link all of your attacks together? Or do you replace each attack with the newer one as you advance?

I'm also not sure if I like pushing enemies away in place of pulling them towards me lol, but I guess I can get used to that. As for the other 2 stone hand attacks, one slows enemies down, while the other I have no idea what it's for. (The 4th job one that slams down)

I think the changes look interesting. The use of a specific looking staff for all of the attacks is nice, imo. The changes in colors used makes them look less like Dark Mages, though I noticed that they didn't change the look of Twister Spin, which makes is stick out as being noticeably darker than their other attacks.

Also, I can't quite tell, did they keep Dark Genesis? Cause if they did, that would stick out too.

It would take some getting used to, but I could see myself being okay with the changes...except for one thing o.e...
    I see they got rid of Union Aura o.e... =[ So back to having to cast all 3 if I ever die.

@Below: Oh? Interesting =o That makes things seem more combat-y; instead of using the same swing over and over, you're switching through different swings, I'm okay with that.

18. Brick Male
    usa

@Sonic; has said that clicking the assigned hotkey for the blow skills randomizes which version is used, mostly for quicker chains.

19. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Kind of curious about the description changes to Kaiser.
    I like the small buffs to Will of the Sword (Tempest Blades) and Petrify.

Demon Avenger Buffs are really nice.