Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

...CWKPQ.

in KMS.

Ok, completely getting my attention now. If they do an easy/normal/chaos mode for it, it will be tons better than GMS's CWK.

If only they included the old cliff maps...

2. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I see what you're trying to say, but I must add that Snipe went from 1 single hit to 4 to 6 to 9 to 10 hits.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I'm sorry I'm just a noob weiner =[

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Unless Staff Expert really does give crossbow mastery and weapon attack... yes you are

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Yea, because we still don't need Status resistance or anything...

6. Electron Gay Male

IGN: xTLK
    Server: Broa
    Level: 206
    Job: BattleMage
    Guild: Clever
    Alliance: Fragile
    Farm: BlueSkies
    usa

Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I'm happy with all changes to BattleMage except ONE:

Why for the love of GOD would you nerf BKB that much? It's nearly 1/3 weaker now.
    What was so wrong with it? It was an awesome skill that put us BaMs on par with the rest of classes.

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Status resistance is such a big problem with most of the old classes that I'm surprised nothing was added even if this is just the beginning.

On the positive side it seems that a lot of previously unique changes are making their way to classes that need them such as Wind Archers no longer having to worry about triggering DR due to their Final Attack but it would be nice if it also applied to classes such as Bowmasters and Wild Hunters. Phantoms are not quite back to where they used to be but this patch has me starting to hope again and the theme of Fairy Academy is awesome, it reminds me of the music of Gust games.

Now I'll really want to tune in to that announcement on May 19th. Darn it Nexon!

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

My Battlemage D:

I don't mind the skill CHANGES really, we got some nice buffs and stuff. But changing the look of the entire class... it just looks pretty boring now. The Aura's look boring and ugly, the First-Final Blow skills look slow and ugly... What the hell is with the big stone hands which look terrible?

Do the 1st-4th Blow skills and Battle King Bar chain together? It would make sense if they did and it's really the only glimmer of hope I have about this update.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Yawn, I wake up and it's like the whole world's changed. Except, just slightly.

Exciting. Can't wait to see what else they do.

10. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I think they still do, as I seen in the skillcase video that they both moved fluidly.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I must say that im very curious to see what they are going to do with the Crimsonwood Citadel. As much as i remember Girasol said that we wont get it so i want to see how they will work this up

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

When did she say that?

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Here.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I'm willing to bet that the big boys at Nexon isn't even gonna listen to her.

15. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Body boost got fixed I suppose? Max level back to 20.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Oh, I suppose 4th Blow and Battle King Bar work together ok, It's still not the same though :(

I don't understand why they even changed BaMs. they didn't need a nerf, they didn't even need a buff, or at least, not as much as some classes do. They had only just gotten mostly on par with other classes because they had an actually decent hyper skill. and then Nexon comes along, changes everything about the BaM's attack skills and nerfs one of the best hypers in the game into the ground.

Along with ruining the originality the class had which is what made me love it in the first place. It also has no theme anymore. Giant mechanical staffs and stone fists? the pineapple is this? this isn't my class.

I agree with some people on Basil that these skills could have easily been used on a Nova Mage instead and just left BaM's alone.

Nexon you aren't making any sense anymore.

If you are going to revamp a class, make sure it's one that needs it, like Buccs. pineapple you for ruining one of the only classes in this game I actually liked and enjoyed. and to do it completely out of nowhere and with no reason..

17. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

Might not be a nerf. We'll see how fast they attack if someone releases a boss video.

And of course it's just the test server right now.

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

well, if i'm observing correctly, our final attack (mercedes/WH/bowmaster) is fast enough so we can stop at the right moment. i'm talking about milliseconds here so we're probably not getting something like this. WA final attack works quite differently
    the only time i've died to FA is humongous lag, and that's stretching it since it's fast and i probably mistimed DR.

about the battle mage 'reorganization' i'm okay with the new aura look, but it feels.. unnecessary. it's going to take me a while to get used to this colorful pomegranate

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.477 Skill Changes & Fairy Academy

I agree with that. It's just that it would be better for them to add it now if they intend to do it than to surprise BMs with "LOOK A REVAMP jk all you're getting is this pointless change we gave to those other AFA classes lol'.

The auras look more like the new Henesys graphics which is nice but come on Nexon, colours and themes, do you know them.

20. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Next update: Demon Slayer's skills become light coloured! demon lash becomes rainbow lash!