Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Any easy methods to max Insight?

I was reading the "how to max diligence" thread a whole back and it inspired me to max mine. I finally got it to 100 and currently doing the same to Willpower. However, before I tried the willpower one, I thought it'd be easier to max Empathy and Insight.

Only problem is that you can't farm on insight that easily unlike the willpower, empathy, and diligence. Is there any way to max insight in the most easy way? By easy, I mean less time consuming.

2. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

Nope. Only way to consistently raise insight is by mining or revealing potentials. You're capped at 500/day (or the few you can go over if you reveal with 490 or w/e).

3. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male

California

Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

My goodness; now that's going to be a real pain in the rear.

4. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

I spent two months getting the 500 insight/day with mining and I only went from ~30 to ~60 :(

I lost motivation but maybe I'll get back at it eventually

5. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

Insight is by far the slowest trait to max out because of the 500/day limit.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male

California

It's the same with Ambition, right?

7. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

Nope. You can get about 990 a day with Ambition if you kill mini bosses up to 490 and then kill Pink Bean, Arkarium, or whatever other boss gives 500 Ambition.

8. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

One way for me is to do Monster Park Extreme on my mules, and transfer all the equip drops (since they're 100% Hidden Potential) to my main to reveal on with a Premium Magnifying Glass. That would take 50 equips to get the daily max of 500 for Insight. It is a little time consuming, but Insight is one of the hardest traits to max along with Empathy.

9. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

It's hardly less time-consuming than the other trait farming methods, but you could consider doing one round of the Hob Goblin PQ when your Insight is 490+ since one round gives you 26 Insight.

10. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

The problem with that is finding 2 other people willingly to PQ with on a daily consistent basis.

11. Default Any easy methods to max Insight?

You can also just train at Evo World with an equipment core and the Rare Potential core. It is potentially more worth the effort compared to MPE (which only drops Purple Senior equipment).

12. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

That's true. Personally, I do not find this method to be worth it since the PQ and finding other like-minded people is an headache in itself but it's worth considering for people who actually do PQs.

Then again, most people seem to hate this PQ the most so the Dimensional PQ might be better as it's easier to complete though that only gives 20 Insight.

13. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

Wrong. Empathy can be done just as easily as Dilligence and Willpower.

14. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

You mean by leveling Herbalism? It's just as time consuming as Willpower.

15. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

True, but the OP's main concern was about Insight, a trait that can neither be over-boosted like Empathy, Willpower, Ambition and Diligence, nor does it compensate by having a high daily cap like Charm. You just need to buy a lot of seeds and get to training your Herbalism to max it but Insight will be a chore no matter what method you use unless you simply farm equips and use lenses on them since you're combining two activities into one.

16. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

When I say it's time consuming, I mean number of days spent, not total hours spent, before reaching max level. So therefore, bypassing the cap using Herbalism is a hell of a lot faster than abiding by the 500 daily cap.
    Abiding by the 500 daily cap takes months. Abusing Herbalism only takes 2-3 days, max.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not like maxing Insight actually gives you anything.
    Accuracy, Avoidability, and the ability to reveal hidden potential without magnifying glasses.

Not that I don't want to do it, for completion's sake, but I'm not working too hard on doing the daily cap every day. Only level 66 now. I'll get there some day.

18. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

After Unlimited, magnifying glasses aren't even needed. You just tap the magnifying glass icon in your inventory and it charges you meso through that rather than buying them in a store. Having more Insight would mean you don't lose any meso for it though.

I've been getting 500 insight/day with the Evolving World, rare item core + any equip core and it doesn't take long to max it.

19. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

And to provide some more 'insight' onto the subject*, items over a certain level cost more to identify than the current rate for a Premium glass. I've had prices ranging from an upwards of 300k so it is significant if item drops and the chance of them dropping with potential are improved in your version of Unlimited.

*And as usual I can't tell if it's supposed to be that expensive or it's just MapleSEA.

20. Default Re: Any easy methods to max Insight?

We'd have to compare level to level, but it's like that in kMS too.

Also, I haven't gotten any insight for revealing equips post-Unlimited.