1. Cash0 Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

Describe the problem. Be as specific as possible!:
    Whenever I'm fighting Cygnus Empress on my Kaiser, the game crashes, giving no type of error message or anything. I've noticed that the crash occurs whenever I'm hit with Cygnus Empress' tornado attack. Even if I'm using a resistance potion to get 100% status resistance, it happens. I'm aware of being disconnected while using skill comands when you get sealed and what not, but this happens even if the attacks I'm using are bound on my key config, or not attacking at all...

2. Default Re: Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

it probably has something to do with you being forcefully de-transformed when you're given the "tornado" status condition and you're in the middle of an attack or something. I'd suggest maxing out your willpower so that you don't get affected by status conditions at all while you have a resistance potion on. I've never encountered this problem outside of being sealed while using a command skill.

3. Default Re: Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

It happens even while I'm not transformed, and my willpower is high enough that I have over 100% status resistance while using a resistance potion...

4. Default Re: Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

Are you by chance breaking the speed cap with majesty? it can cause disconnections while attacking when it wears off.

5. Default Re: Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

I do if I use my gloves with speed infusion, but I only use that for bosses where I don't have to worry about damage reflect

6. Default Re: Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

I don't know if this is a solo or not, but my Kaiser in my bossing group is subjected to disconnects quite a lot too.

He cannot be hitting any keys as he gets resurrected by our Phantom and must wait at least 2 minutes before resurrection.

It also happens when he's attacking just as Majesty is about to end (i.e. blinking in the buff corner). He also cannot be res'ed as Majesty is about to end either. He can't be near BaM's Yellow Aura as well, since that makes him break speed cap.

As far as Tornado, he's never had an issue with this and he doesn't use a Resist potion. It's almost always been because of Majesty.

7. Default Re: Game Crashing While Fighting Cygnus Empress On My Kaiser

Decided to wipe maple off my drive, and reinstall it. Did a full run today and it went smoothly... hopefully that's over with