1. Default Trade blocks after the May 5 unscheduled maintenance

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00G12/

2. Default Re: Trade blocks after the May 5 unscheduled maintenance

Yeah, that's cool and all, but... you still missed the mark pretty bad. :\ In the end the rollback would have been the much wiser decision.

3. Default Re: Trade blocks after the May 5 unscheduled maintenance

I agree entirely. There is now also the possibility of accounts being banned without reason by mistake/not having the ban lifted (As there somehow tends to be in these types of situation), though however small the chance may be.

That massive bunch of hacks apparently due for the 16th hasn't even dropped yet and we've already had all of this happen. If whats been done within these past few weeks is somehow top-able (as seems to be implied by the hacking group), then I really fear for the game.

4. Default Re: Trade blocks after the May 5 unscheduled maintenance

I think the exploit was discovered like a month ago. I'm pretty sure that the hackers who kept it private already filled lots of accounts and waited for the event to end. And then they released it to the public to get it patched.

Maybe a rollback wouldn't be able to prevent all of the exploited items/mesos, but I bet a rollback would have been more effective then all these hell bans.

I still see 100's of exploited mounts and familiars in fm.
    And I bet there are still lots of hackers walking around with all their exploited no boom AEE's and what not.

Besides all that; I like to imagine Nexon did a great job and all exploiters got chain banned.

Edit;
    Noticed that Scania fm still has 1000's of Neb Boxes and Mount out of no where.
    100% Sure about hackers still having their 2000 No boom Aee's and Unique pot scrolls...
    Last edited by DavyJonesx; 2013-05-11 at 04:23 PM.