Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default S>Crapton of good things

21% str unique tempest ring, clean 3 attack, 10 attack from bonus potential
    21% dex unique tempest ring, 3 attack, 0 slots, u/h
    legendary potential tinkerer's yellow belt, 12% str, 9% luk, 9% dex (perfect for xenon?)
    Imperial Duke wings
    VIP mage shield, clean, 3 lines of bonus pot- 10 magic attack, legendary potential, 18% int, 12% magic attack
    lvl 84 3UWG shield for mages, 2 magic attack, 6 slots, legendary potential, 3 lines of bonus pot, 30% boss, 9% magic
    Maple mage shield, legendary pot, clean, 13% int
    Timeless prelude, unique, 15% int

Too lazy to take screenshots

2. Default Re: S>Crapton of good things

Kinda interested in that shield since mine's being really stubborn about giving me good lines/going Legendary, but scrolling it would be a huge pain in the ass since Shield M.Att Scrolls are so damn rare.

3. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    north korea

Default Re: S>Crapton of good things

Yes indeed, I was scrambling for shield 60% (currently have only 6 of them). I'll try to show you my whole shield collection whenever this hellban nonsense gets taken care of. My new name is Mr. MagicShieldMaster because I have about 12.

4. Default Re: S>Crapton of good things

What is the purpose behind making that many? I could understand having 2 maybe, one for non-bossing and one for bossing. Seems like it would be better to pour that cubing into upgrading other gears though. o_O

5. Default Re: S>Crapton of good things

A man can never have too many shields.

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

@Green4Ever

Well, it partly was me thinking that the value of shields would skyrocket after their potential would change to be the same as weapon potential so I bought as many mage shields as I could. Then when double miracle time occurred, since most of my gear is well-potted (though about half is still unique), the shields were really the only things I had to cube. In hindsight, I probably should've tried to get more than 12% int on both of my pendants but I've always had bad luck cubing them so I decided not to risk it.

7. Default Re: S>Crapton of good things

While that may be true, I think you should've considered the fact that hardly anyone even funds mages anymore. I don't even think there are 10 strong mages in all of GAZED.

8. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I'm holding out hope that a mage-warrior hybrid class (like the pirate-thief hybrid of xenon, "Yenon"?) may come out. I'll call it right here that nexon will keep releasing more class hybrids (sprinkled in with a class that only uses MP, a class that only uses Def, etc.). A cow can still be juiced after it's over-milked.

9. Default Re: S>Crapton of good things

I agree, so Ilya you might well as give me 1 of those shields.
    Last edited by Evolite; 2013-05-09 at 10:10 PM.

10. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    north korea

I'll just give them away like candy. I shall call it the SHIELD STIMULUS PACKAGE