1. Default Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

I'm not sure if this is true or not but I heard that a Premium Cube can make a 3 line potential item turn back into 2 lines. Is that true or not? Has anybody tried it?

2. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

That, my friend would beat the purpose of a Premium Cube. The main purpose anyway seeing that its main function is to bring your item to 3 lines and not the opposite.

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

No, nothing will remove lines from your items

4. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

Are you guys sure about this because I used to keep hearing that they do remove 3rd lines and revert to 2 lines.

5. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

Just take the answer and go. No one is even trying to counter the point but yourself - AND WITH BARE HEARSAY, FROM THE PAST - so why contest it?

6. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

Yes. We're sure.

7. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

There was a brief period of time, years ago, when potential was glitched and both lines and potential stats were randomized whenever you cubed, regardless of which kind of cube you used. You can read about it here: http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=49453

This isn't a function of the cubes themselves, it was just a glitch and it's been fixed for a long time now.

8. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

would be pineappleing stupid, seeing how you pay for them.

9. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

The only cube that can do it is the Suspicious cube. The non NX one.

10. Default Re: Do Premium Cubes or Revolutionary Cubes turn a 3 line into a 2 line?

I'm pretty sure the side effect is lowering potential rank, not decreasing lines.
    Last edited by Evolite; 2013-05-07 at 05:34 PM.