1. Default About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

Has this been confirmed to be a glitch or is this an intentional feature? If anyone knows

Like it just happened to me on a pretty high up star and I'm scared to continue to try and throw more stars on it in fear of it being in this state forever..

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

I think there are experiences in KMS of the same, so...not a glitch.

3. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

Ah..

Interesting, oh well. Also answered my second(ish) question. I got another star on it and it wasn't infinitely stuck in this state.

Oh well!

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Has Nexon ever said anything about what Superior gear is supposed to gain from Enhancing, or just that it's "even higher"? As far as I know, all we have is the numbers people observed. And the failures people have observed. My programmer's intuition says it's intentional.

I don't know about it getting "stuck", though. I think I've seen screenies of items where the 6th star gave nothing and the 7th worked fine, but don't count on my memory.

5. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

Yeah it didn't get stuck. As for nexon saying anything about exactly what it's supposed to receive, nothing!

6. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

augh, what that must be like >_< how high? what star :(

What item was it? The shoes?

7. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

11th star on cape

8. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

Has anyone not gained stats from an enhancement on a non-thief Tyrant?

9. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

I'm 99% sure I've seen @DustinxD; post a picture of a warrior one that gained no stats

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

this can happen to all equips really, of course since the only superior stuff we have is the tyrant stuff though...

but yea, there's been several mentions of this happening already, i don't believe it to be a glitch, more like a very pimentoy mechanic.

11. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

Surely a clever nexon ploy to make us buy returns in addition to superior wards I mean, another 6k per scrolling attempt? sure :p

12. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

I haven't; all of the enhancements on my Tyrants added stats every time and they all have 11 stars each.

I guess you were just unlucky, it shouldn't even have a chance to add no stats. :(

13. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

Huh..Sorry about that, I may be confusing you with someone else.. This was when there was capes obtained through the methods which resulted in them being deleted, somebody had one and got it to 6 stars and it didn't do anything, I could have sworn it was you, but then again I'm pretty sure I also remember @Marksman Bryan; giving it a pomegranate ... I might be going crazy

14. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

OH, that might have been @Carlos n,n; or whatever his name is. In that case it would have been a thief cape.

To me it seems like only thief Tyrants aren't gaining enhancement stats.

15. Default Re: About tyrants not gaining anything on a successful enhancement

I remember seeing a Mage Tyrant belt missing stats on the Nexon forums.

edit: ok it was a shoe and not a belt