Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

I'm interested to know the status of the investigations being done on the people who have been reported having these items and who appeared to be happily selling them after the hellbans were done if screenshots from the Nexon forums were anything to go by. Weren't there tickets filed on it?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

My Crystal Ball (Cassandra sold it to me cheap, I suspect she duped hers but have no way to prove it) says that the status of those investigations is the same as the status of the investigations into the accounts that abused the Hoblin King PQ level-up glitch.

3. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Hilariously, my crystal ball says that it is about the equivalent of work put into completing the Sagrada Familia church. But seriously Nexon, it really wouldn't kill you to make sure you respond to those tickets with concrete action.

4. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

I sense a lot of 15 ee tyrants

5. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

And you guy's remain surprised, I wish I could relive my first "Wow nexon" moments too, what a magical moment.

6. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

My first REAL "Wow nexon" moment was during the chaos exploit that one year (might have been last year) that kept the price below 1m for almost a month in Yellonde.

You know, where they basically let anyone who USED hacked scrolls keep the equips, and anyone who had scrolls had to sell them or be banned?

Yeah. I still have a 38 int Targa (LUK) from around that time because I was simply given chaoses to use on my daily scarga runs. I was not aware until later on that there was an exploit and those scrolls were hacked.

7. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Greenhorn. Many of us experienced our first 7 years ago.

8. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Notice I said REAL.

I was never as suprised by Nexon as I was that time.

9. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

So what? They froze everyone's trading ability to investigate, then realized they're more incompetent than they'd thought, panicked about not making the 24-hour 2x event deadline, unfroze everyone and are now pretending nothing happened?

10. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

So what happened to all this:

I don't see why Nexon always seem to goof up with this sort of thing. Why couldn't they delete or make the items untradeable like they said they would? Is there no one there properly qualified to manipulate the database to do such things?

Also it seems stupid that they hellbanned anyone who FM'ed or traded over some amount and netted half of active players' accounts to check through, when instead they could have just hellbanned those with more than one of the android or mount coupons resulting in far fewer accounts to check.

Edit:
    InB4 coupons are sellable, but not redeemable. So hacker merchants get the mesos, buyer gets screwed.

11. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

No idea. I know for sure they missed (at least some) Nightmare, Robot mounts and High Quality Dimension Gloves because a friend sent me this screenshot of stuff he looted in Ardentmill on the weekend:

It may not be a lot but I'm willing to bet that there are hundreds of other items like this that have been left untouched. :|

12. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

whattt. and during the hellbans i was selling off my HQ dimension gloves (i had 3 stocked up), because i had SO many spaces being used when combined with the regular ones (5) in my inventory.

i legitimately worked for those gloves >:T

13. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

It sounds like they just blocked the 1M meso coupon and ignored everything else lol
    Oh well.

14. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Ya the couple I've been tracking had a few perm shinsoo mounts/several androids ( not coupons but ones that look like you psok). They've been sold already so w/e nothing else I can do.

15. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

I don't know if someone already mentioned this, but it appears they gave a compensation for 5k mp to the accounts that were hellbanned..
    My two accounts that got hell banned received 5k MP.

16. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Yeah, they gave it out a few days ago. Basil was blowing up with threads about it.