Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Why has Nexon not made an official statement about this? Seriously the most reliable information I get has to come through not nexon but Southperry :/. Nothing on the front page of maple mentions anything about this what so ever.

Edit: Aside from a forum post

2. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

@Girasol; Are you guys planning on extending the time limit for NX items based on the amount of days characters are hellbanned for? I only ask because before I checked if my character was or not, I had bought a 2 week Mushie Shop and THEN realized that I couldn't set up the shop (I know, stupid on my part but what's done is done). I just want to make sure I get the amount of time back that I will lose on it, as do most people who have merchant shops.

Thanks for keeping us up to date with all this...appreciate the hard work you're putting in addressing everyone's questions and comments.

3. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

It's just mesos right? Why not just delete the mesos, possibly give compensation, and be done with it?

4. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

This would just help the hackers who already moved their exploited mesos and hurt the legitimate people who had mushroom shops and was unaware of the exploit.

5. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd rather just take the loss instead of being stuck in limbo forever.

6. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

^ I second this This has eaten up 2 days of possible play time for me :/

7. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

It's strange how people are getting blocked in servers where nobody even did the hack though. Seems like Nexon just decided to block almost everyone who moved mesos.

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

This definitely seems to be true. I'm not aware of any exploiting being done in GAZED yet lots of people got hellbanned, myself included. I didn't even open up shop iirc. Just sold a glove to a friend on Friday. It might be because I bought nx on sat...

9. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Not me, I really dont want to lose ~20b worth of mesos. If it takes time for it to be solved, well.. be it

10. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Not everyone who hacked was public about it. The hack could have been on any world (and I think it was).

11. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Out of curiosity, what item's are you finding were abused the most?

12. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

The guy that was streaming it was in Zenith for a while. He's the one that crashed Ch1 a couple times.

13. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Ah I missed that

14. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Oh well either way it just looks like you guys are investigating all transactions, not just the ones that might involve hacked mesos.

15. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

They're working on it at least. In the mean time I guess we'll just have to play other games. I've been catching up on League of Legends.

16. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

It isn't going to be forever... I'd rather wait, I have ~15bil on my account that I have been collecting for the past couple weeks and I do not want that deleted in error >_>

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

"hellban" is the popular name for what Nexon call "trade block".
    Characters on an account that was "hellbanned" can't drop items or meso, trade, open shop, move things to or from storage, buy or sell anything from or to NPCs. This is to prevent these accounts from getting rid of evidence, or spreading hacked items or meso around. If they have any.

18. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

I could of sworn I heard people saying you were able to buy some potions from NPCs. I never really took note of it because I've never been hellbanned but it does now peek my interest.

19. Default Re: Well, hellbanned.

Yes, you may buy potions.

I think I said "Oh, f*ck you, Nexon" with more venom in my breath having learned that we could than I might have had we could not - for whatever reason.

Nothing's helping.