Board Game Online is an incredibly random, yet fun board game that you can play... online, hence the name. Its goal is to reach the finish line before everyone else, and you encounter a lot of weird events on the way (I wasn't kidding when I said it's random, sometimes even stupid).
I made a room for us! I'll give it about
1530 minutes before starting!
Southperry Game Night! (updated URL - 5/7/13)
Some things to note:
- You can turn off the jukebox, as well as sounds (buttons above the video in the top-right corner).
- The reason why it asks for your gender and sexual orientation is related to the events in the game. The game has to refer to you somehow.
- You'll learn how to play as you go, so don't worry about not knowing what you're doing.
- I've set the game to Survival Mode, meaning you have to be alive when you cross the finish line (no launching yourself to the finish line for an instant win, sorry... gotta hope you revive before people catch up or pull you back ;D). You'll see what I mean when you start playing.
- Yes, you can die in this game. Many times. This game is merciless.
- Sorry, no rewards. The goal is to just have fun!