1. Default Do you think Sengoku is coming?

As time goes on in EMS i can feel Sengoku slipping away and Unlimited coming closer by the day.
    What do you think? Will we get Kanna and Hayato?

I personally think the people that run EMS haven't even decided for themselves. When Kanna came out in GMS, i started gathering up items and scrolling mage gear so i could be ready for when it comes but now, I really have no idea when/or if it will even be released in EMS.

2. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

Perhaps. Maybe you guys will actually get your own exclusive class. I mean, it was included in the poll of what next class should be released so yeah.

But most likely. I mean MSEA got Dragon Warrior.

3. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

I would like to make a short PSA on how MSEA getting Dragon Warrior proves nothing except that Asiasoft sucks many fruits.

Now, back to the subject. I don't know how the situation was like with TMS when they got Kanna and Hayato but given that GMS got them during the break right before the big patch that brought them straight to pre-Unlimited, I would say it's likely that EMS will see both this year if there's a let-up on the patch schedule dates seeing that both EMS and MSEA are currently severely behind in content. Where are you guys up to in terms of patch content?

4. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

I dont think we'll be getting our own class any time soon. We got the supreme world and Vampire Castle maps. Maybe thats their way of making "exclusive" stuff for us?

@Curtiss the last patch gave us hypers and mikhail if im correct. With it the tempest event ended and then came the mesoranger events (ended) and some other small stuff.

5. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

No Root Abyss and Adventurer Hypers yet? If RA isn't out my bet is placed on that coming out first and I'd say a possible time for Sengoku to be released would be post-RA and post Adventurer Hypers for EMS assuming it's getting the Hyper Evolution update that combined all the patches from Adventurer Hypers all the way to pre-Unlimited.

Oh, when is your anniversary? That'd trump all for sure too.

6. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

Im pretty sure the anniversary is coming in the end of May. And no we dont have RA or Adventurer Hypers.

7. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

It might be somewhere about August then, those two I mentioned along with the Mapleversary are large things so Sengoku would be pushed forward to not interfere with the other three. That's about all I can offer on theories on this end.

8. Neon Atom Straight Male

IGN: Huskey
    Server: KradiaEMS
    Level: 160
    Job: Aran
    Guild: UndiesPatrol
    Alliance: UndiesUnited
    netherlands

If I can take a guess, it's that we get more or less the same that MSEA got. One giant huge patch that includes everything till (and including) Unlimited. Without Hayato/Kanna.

It just seems like EMS either gives us really really big patches (like that Tempest one, which was much larger, and all in one go), or exclusive patches (Supreme, Veracent). Since we had something exclusive last patch, it's time for a really big patch.

9. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

Empress Cygnus help you all in that case. That being said EMS already has some parts of Tempest while MapleSEA is only at the beginning of it technically so I think RA + Adventurer Hypers + random small patches (Gold Richie etc.) up to Unlimited part 1 would be my guess, either way it's looking to be not too good for EMS either given how much worse MSEA has become on the technical side after our huge patch.

10. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

Just wondering but: how popular are kannas in GMS/KMS? Because youtube isnt giving me much answers. Can dmg cap be reached with kanna?

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

I'm not even level 200 and i'm in the top 100 rankings of Kanna in all of GMS. So no, not particularly popular. (mostly cause people play the class wrong >_> or only use it as a Kishin Shoukan or link skill mule).

I can hit damage cap frequently, but would be hitting cap far more often if they'd actually fix some of Kanna's bugs, or release their hyper skills :(

12. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

Not very. She's really buggy and most people just use her a Kishin Shoukan mule because attacking in LHC or SH (but not HoH) dc's you periodically for whatever reason. Multiple of her skills have glitches (Kasen doesn't give damage boost, Soul Sheer doesn't crit, Bellflower Barrier doesn't do anything, Blossom Barrier is questionable) and GMS has yet to acknowledge any of them, including the dc'ing problem. She's fairly strong, but she could use a lot more help.

13. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

Is there anyway you could give me a screenshot of your equips? I'd love to get some inspiration for what equips I should gather.

@Jamesie Do you have any idea if she functions in JMS?
    Do they even have them in KMS?

14. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

She's pretty broken in JMS too and no, only GMS and TMS have them outside of JMS and I'm hoping my theory that Nexon Korea intends to release them to all servers is correct since 1) MSEA will get them and 2) That means they'll have to actually fix these problems.

15. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

She works better in JMS, but she's still bugged as all hell. I know Bellflower Barrier doesn't work as well for one thing. You'd really have to ask @Polantaris; because he has one on JMS and would know better than me.

16. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Sure
    My fan

My old fan, now being used by Haku

my belt

my cape

gloves

overall

Everything else is roughly around 6% INT each, with not a lot of magic attack

17. Default Re: Do you think Sengoku is coming?

KMS doesn't have Kanna at all, which I think is half the problem.

Many of the bugs exist in JMS as well. Kasen is a GMS exclusive issue, however the disconnecting from just attacking is in JMS, as well as teleporting will randomly give you a hack warning. The Boss Damage boost skill (not sure the name in GMS) does nothing in JMS, but the 3rd job one that reduces damage does work in JMS. Haku can randomly break and decide to not buff at all and just stand there.

There's all kinds of bugs with Kanna, and they were never addressed or acknowledged. There was a total of one that was fixed, but I don't remember what it was and it was never really that big of one, nothing remotely close to the seriousness of the rest of Kanna's problems.

It's such a shame because Kanna is a great class, but Nexon fu'cked up hard and has never done anything about it. We can only hope that Hyper Skills are taking so long because they're addressing the multiple problems with both Hayato and Kanna. Hayato isn't so bad, a couple of D/C issues, but Kanna is problem central.