1. Cash0 Unexpected Blue Screens

Since Wednesday my computer would randomly send me to a BSOD without warning. Once I restarted my computer and read the error report thing it said that these programs caused(?) it to happen
    C:\Windows\Minidump\050313-16894-01.dmp
    C:\Users\Joseph\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-42759-0.sysdata.xml

does anyone know what I could do to fix this?

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: Unexpected Blue Screens

download and utilize nirsoft bluescreen viewer and fine out exactally what file caused the crash. the file given is a dump file where the crash information is stored

3. Default Re: Unexpected Blue Screens

Spoiler

That's what came up using that program

4. Flatpanel TV
    usa

1st one: Nvidia Driver caused a crash, reinstall the driver or use a different one(newer or older version). remember to uninstall the driver first(or in the case of nvidia, choose to install fresh)

2nd one: ntkrnlpa.exe is a windows service, so that means that something is interfering with the service causing a BSOD. can be conflict with a driver in the system

3rd one: same as 1, at this rate, its most likely a display driver problem which caused #2 as well

5. Default Re: Unexpected Blue Screens

Just did the clean install for the nvidia thing and I BSOD'd again. Here's the pic
    Spoiler

6. Flatpanel TV
    usa

yeah, you may have to keep backtracking on drivers till you can find one that is stable on your system. A few of the newer drivers on nvidia;s behalf react badly to certain cards, and users had to backtrack to older versions.