Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Watch out

1. Default Re: Watch out

That's what I initially thought too, but as other people have pointed out it would have saved Nexon the most trouble to rollback yesterday if they had intended to do it. Nexon is definitely not going to check all the characters but I figured that they probably have some way to check the switched job IDs at about the time the hack was reported and they'd just need to revert all the people who switched to Phantoms since you start off as a Phantom immediately after you begin.

As for how Nexon's going to do it, we shall see.

2. Default Re: Watch out

Checking anything at all would take far more time than just a rollback, which is why I doubt they will ever do that.

Nexon NA is slow in general, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up rolling back an entire week because they waited until next week to do anything.

The worst they can do is ignore it, and just handle it on a request basis...which would be retarded, but wouldn't surprise me at all. Knowing Nexon they would just change you to whatever you say you were beforehand.

All I know is that Nexon JP and KR would have handled this by now, and this just shows how slow and unproductive Nexon NA is with dealing with problems.

3. Default Re: Watch out

Much better than MapleSEA, takes them months to acknowledge problems sometimes. All I'm saying is that a global rollback would be out of the question now that they said they wouldn't do it, as iffy as Nexon NA is in terms of customer service even they must know an undesirable move is best performed sooner than later.

It sucks for the affected players though since Nexon didn't specify what they were going to do which means playing the affected character wouldn't be in their best interests, not that they could do much with it.

4. Default Re: Watch out

If there's a quest attached to this Phantom "job advance", all they would have to do is see who completed the quest.

5. Default Re: Watch out

50 dollars for a rollback. I'm winning this bet.

6. Electron Male
    IGN: Neos
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 224
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    California

Default Re: Watch out

I bet you $60 no rollback then!

7. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

$100 bucks that Maple will go online soon in hours time.

8. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: EastTimor
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 201
    Job: All of them
    Guild: Faith
    Alliance: Solace
    Farm: Travel
    canada

edit nevermind