IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: Watch out

Well, if you have some unwanted level 12x char, free link skill?

Just sayin

2. Default Re: Watch out

There has been no indication from the affected players that they can even use leftover SP, I doubt that the hack is so complicated that it does anything except to apparently switch your job ID. As for this:

This and that are two different things. MSEA doesn't have hackers of this calibre to begin with and it's also not a bug; additionally, if you look at Death's comment above their Scissors-Paper-Rock game is also bugged while I played mine normally.

3. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I have to say, despite the inevitable inconvenience of server maintenance to fix this, it is hilarious. It's about time hackers got some of their creativity back.

@Spadow; What makes you think GMS fixes hacks at all? We've had stack hack for months without a patch and they seem to be totally ignoring the problem. KMSers are pretty spoiled by the development team response time to stuff like this.

4. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 200
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

98% sure this is patching that hack

5. Default Re: Watch out

This just in: Unscheduled maintenance, begins at 4am Pacific and 7am Eastern. Go fixes go, and get your screenshots ready if you wanted to capture your character being Phantom-mized!

Edit: I need to stop being verbose.

6. Default Re: Watch out

Have they tried it yet?
    EDIT: GO GO GO TRY IT BEFORE IT'S FIXED

7. Default Re: Watch out

Although I would normally agree that common sence usually is enough to avoid getting affected by exploits, this is not the case this time. Someone stated that just by clicking an "infected" mapler makes you turn into a phantom. If any of my friends made the outragous claim that they change job to phantom, I would sure as nirvana click them to check if their claim was actually true. Regardless, double-clicking characters to fame them or trade/party them is something alot of maplers do on a regular basis. That's not stupid at all, is it?

Luckily I spend more time on SP than on maplestory, which in my case helps me avoid these kind of exploits. I love you, southperry :). On that note, Nexon should get better at catching exploits before they get out of hand, and at making announcements that helps people avoid unnecessary bans/incovenieces in-game.

8. Default Re: Watch out

I can imagine the faces of Girasol, the GMs, the programmers and the bunch of people at Nexon's, when seeing this.

A mixture of "WHAT" and "HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN COME UP WITH THIS POMEGRANATE!?"

9. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Nah, nexon will be like "We can change people's class? quick, start selling Class Change Coupons in the cash shop!"

10. Default Re: Watch out

^ I have this weird feeling that if they actually did it their coupons would be more broken than the hacker's work.

11. Default Re: Watch out

Even if you never click to party or fame or see what equips etc someone has, it often happens that there is someone standing behind an NPC that also gets clicked when you click the NPC.

Edit: It would have been even funnier if they chose Angelic Buster instead of Phantom to change ppl to. Forced gender change as well as job change.

12. Default Re: Watch out

LMAO!

When I first heard of this from a guy in bl, thought he was smoking or something, then all I could do was laugh
    But anyways, hope it gets fixed without the need of a rollback.

13. Default Re: Watch out

I'm curious if it was only possible because of the channel crashes.
    I'm also curious as to what Nexon employees' reactions are to hacks like this (as someone said above).

14. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

They're probably frustrated that they have to to stay up even later.

15. Default Re: Watch out

Stack hack got patched, no delay is still here but the two are completely different hacks.

16. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Am I the only one who would actually prefer to turn into Phantom? Aran is such an underpowered class nowadays.

17. Default Re: Watch out

If you think GMS's hacking situation is bad, wait till you see MSEA's.
    Hackers EVERYWHERE, from veracent (last month) to cygnus to leafre. At least GMS bans hackers, MSEA USES THEM to SELL MESOS at this website.
    Edit: welp. Anyway.
    Last edited by SoR0XaS; 2013-05-03 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Apparently websites can't be posted. K.

18. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Or better yet watch it be a way to bypass the gender specific classes and make Male Angelic Busters and Female Kaisers LOL

19. Default Re: Watch out

But you can make female Kaisers...what about female Mihiles then!?