1. Default Buy Enlightening Cubes or Super Cubes?

With the miracle time quickly approaching I've decided to drop 75k NX on cubes to improve my sword, secondary and possibly dragon emblem if I get lucky enough. My plan is to spend 36k on the regular miracle cube package to tier up my three equips since none of them are unique yet and then with the rest of the nx I'll buy the enlightening or super cube package.
    Assuming I get some gear to unique, should I buy the enlightening or super cube package? I could buy two of each (since I have a few hundred NX leftover from previous cubing runs)

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Buy Enlightening Cubes or Super Cubes?

I am debating this myself. With the sale packs going on, enlightening seems better to me since i can put my untradeable things on the market to get offers on them. I have to get 1 item to legendary from unique and 2 items from epic to significant stats. Enlightening has the highest upgrade chance supposedly so...

3. Default Re: Buy Enlightening Cubes or Super Cubes?

Super Cubes have the highest chance to upgrade rank.

Enlightening Cubes have the highest chance to get favorable stats.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

Nah.

It is both the highest upgrade chance and better shot at primary 2nd/3rd lines.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    usa

I have never had good luck trying to tier up with normal miracle cubes, so I would recommend using supers until you reach unique+. Once you have unique items, then the miracle cubes + potential lock pack is really useful because you can lock a primary line and shoot for 15%+ with ease.

6. Default Re: Buy Enlightening Cubes or Super Cubes?

75k NX eh? Like what CrazyForDex mentioned I wouldn't recommend trying the Miracle Cube package for the rank ups but it's a viable choice if you want to make use of the pot locks too. Assuming that's all the money you can spend I'd go for the Super Miracle Cube package to rank up and go for Enlightening since the equips you're planning on cubing get major bonuses from getting to legendary tier, plus the higher chance to get the best stats thing should help.

7. Default Re: Buy Enlightening Cubes or Super Cubes?

Since I'm cubing for weapon potential and not %STR I think the enlightening cube package might be more favorable at this point. I mean enlightening cubes supposedly have a higher chance of raising tier along with the ability to have better 2nd/3rd lines..
    however I do feel like it's kind of a waste using enlightening cubes on rare/epic items.

This seems like a good idea! I'll probably do supers to rank up and then follow up with enlightening cubes just for stats. Looks like I'll be purchasing 2 super and enlightening packages with the nx.

8. Default Re: Buy Enlightening Cubes or Super Cubes?

enlightening has psok as a bonus :]