Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Old PvP

1. Default Re: Old PvP

I miss it so much, I had so much fun T_T. I spent the majority of 120-194 in PvP. Bishops were amazing! And I was really glad I got to reach Battle Rank 4 before the fun ended. Only 3 reached Battle Rank 3 in EMS though.
    My favourite things from the old PVP:
    -Dispelling bowmen and thieves (especially Dual Blades), oh mages too!
    -Dispelling and dooming xxMil3niumxx and xxMrCannonxx
    -Avoiding chain skills by jumping =3
    -Sniping with BB
    -Avoiding Bazooka, Monkey Madness and summons by South American people with 90% counter, 40% Pirate's Fortune and 1000000000 ping.
    -Healing!
    -Holy Magic Shell during championship!
    -Bahamut killing people =3 (I even had my bahamut hit "GREAT" once!!)
    -Hitting Great/Excellent with Big Bang (kinda hard post-Powerup (fist) nerf T_T.
    -Planning Infinity/dying properly.
    -(on Cannoneer) having all the summons do the work for you while you go to the top, still earning points.
    -People saying "OMG dun run away n00b dat so noob omg do'nt ks -.-" or "hacker omg 1hko lalala"

Worst things:
    -1HKO'ing yourself with that goddamn damage reflect (from thieves).
    -Pirate's Fortune
    -Stirges :(
    -Doom+stage hazard
    -Bishop vs Bishop.

2. Default Re: Old PvP

well, for some reason, I had pomegranate control and slow delays, I became a living meatbag.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Old PvP

@Kreeftje; Those are all GMS people! Who are you ._.

4. Default Re: Old PvP

A few old keepsakes i managed to dig out from my archive of forgotten pictures.
    If you guys don't mind some screenshots from msea

^ My only screenshot of a ice knight who wasn't a stoner.

^ Taken the day before PVP was closed.

5. Default Re: Old PvP

Millenium and MrCannon went to EMS after they saw how horrible the new PvP was in GMS.

6. Default Re: Old PvP

This.

Most of the people from PvP who I met in the short time I played are still around, but most not nearly as much as they were when PvP was around.

And that new PvP Nexon implemented was played by even less of the old PvPers

Edit: Also, loved old PvP because I didn't need any amazing gear to do well and have fun. Yes having the PvP equips helped, but back when I was playing old PvP I had a 10k range and I could compete with everyone using just the Rising sun gear. Once new PvP was released my unfunded-ness prevented me from doing well...or even surviving long enough to do anything in some cases.
    Last edited by Frostilyte; 2013-05-14 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Had another thought

7. Default Re: Old PvP

Legends Award Chair...
    Last edited by Evolite; 2013-05-14 at 08:58 PM.