1. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I was doing MPE on my Mihile and he was teleported to the Altaire Camp area. I summoned the boss at two minutes left, and it was the weird Golem guy. However, every five ~ ten seconds, he would heal himself to full, and I wasn't able to kill him in time because of it. Is this intentional?

2. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

Not sure but I experienced the same thing as well. He's pretty much impossible to solo unless you have a pretty good range since he'll heal pretty much to full once you hit a certain hp threshold.

3. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Cozmose
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Enthralling
    Alliance: Provocative
    usa

Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

Hmm.. What about Thanatos from the Ludi map? I did another run because I wasn't sure if it was a glitch or not and Thanatos ended up healing constantly as well..

4. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

What I recall is not that boss healing every 5-10 seconds, but rather regenerating once killed. I didn't usually leave more than a minute to kill the boss, since that is more than sufficient for the rhino boss which is the weakest of the bosses, so i don't know if there was a limit to how many times it could regenerate. At least twice though. If you are abled to kill it repeatedly every 5-10 seconds, you are vastly more powerful than any of my link mules.
    Edit: I don't recall Thanatos doing the same thing. I think at least one of my mules could kill it in time.

5. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

From what i remeber, most of them heal, but not back to full HP. Only problem I had was with Thantos, because he would skill lock me and then heal himself to full.

6. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

Poison Golem has 3 forms, much like that one in the PQ. Give yourself enough time to kill 3 forms of slightly increasing difficulty.

Hadriel

7. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

Thanatos is the boss that I struggled with. I gave myself 5 minutes to down it and at the end of the 5 minutes, he's still at full health.

8. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

I had this issue on my Cannonneer until about level 50. That's when I could deal enough DPS to solo it.

9. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

the golem boss does heal though not to full ...

i do not see zeno heal though

neither for deet and roi

10. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

Just to add in, the Centipede boss will also heal. I'd say it heals when it has about 20% HP left, and while it doesn't heal to full HP you won't be able to beat it without extreme damage at the end.

11. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

I had this issue in MPE. They were extremely annoying by healing. To be precise they heal every 10 seconds. They actually full heal not heal most of the way through. I used a level 40 Angelic Buster and got to like 30% HP then it healed fully again.

For some reason, ABs are just too hard to train at 2nd job :(

12. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

I had no problems on lvl 70+ chars. Maybe they heal a set amount of hp instead of a percentage, and that could end up being their entire hp at lower levels.

13. Default Re: Monster Park Extreme boss continuously healing?

The bosses heal at a certain value such as 5000, so when they're a lower level, they'll recover much more hp. So it's highly unadvised to fight such bosses as Poisen mist golem and thantos at lower levels due to the difficulty, healing and most likely lack of dps.