1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Ready to Throat Punch Lux

The title says it all. I am 99% certain on the very first day, within the first couple hours of this STEP POP coin event I saw NPC Lux with a coin purse in his shop. Being I was only capable of having like 3 coins at the time and the price was 15 coins, there was no way I could purchase it. Well I been checking very many times a day and that pineappling NPC hasnt put it back in. Has anyone else been able to purchase the coin purse from his shop or even seen it in there since the first day?

2. Default Re: Ready to Throat Punch Lux

I hope this type of event never returns, coin shop with random contents is terrible.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Ready to Throat Punch Lux

I've not seen a coin purse in the shop since this event started. I'm surprised you saw one o.o

4. Water

I just remember making a huge deal in guild chat about the fact they have something I need and it was only possible to have like 3 coins at the time. I really need extra coin purses :(

5. Default Re: Ready to Throat Punch Lux

You can get the coin purse next patch assuming we will have the exact same copy of the shop.

6. Default Re: Ready to Throat Punch Lux

I agree, this shop is just terrible. I've had enough coins to buy several slates for a couple days now but I can never manage to check his shop at the right time to buy them...

7. Water

Now that you mention that, I havent seen the clean slates in a few days myself. I know i saw them in the shop several times. Yes this is the WORST SHOP EVER. Guess worst case come tonight i spend it all on bags.

8. Default Re: Ready to Throat Punch Lux

I think I remember reading somewhere that he's actually here until May 5th, so you'll have a few extra days to use up your coins even though all the events end tonight. (looking for confirmation on this)

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Saw them a couple hours ago, and bought as many as I could. You can only buy 10 per character, btw.

10. Default Re: Ready to Throat Punch Lux

Lux became my friend today. He had MMB for sale. I bought it. MW30. =)