IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Oh. well my excitement levels just dropped rather suddenly.

2. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

I think it's going to be similar to the KMS anniversary hot times... which wasn't good. lol

3. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Quiet ye of little faith. At least let me live in blissful ignorance until my hopes are shot down and destroyed.

4. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

I wouldn't know about on 2x drop, but remember, that's only my experience as an individual. Overall with the thousands of people opening boxes throughout the event, the supply of Empress equips from boxes must've been pretty high, as there was a significant decrease in the prices of equips, but I don't remember by how much exactly, maybe like 40%ish? I think armors went from 50m to like 30m or something.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Definitely hoping the equips are rare as balls,personally.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

But... why? It's not like Empress is profitable at the time being.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

I hope the sheer number of people farming boxes and getting Empress equipment does deflate the market rather fast, letting everyone have, fuse, scroll and cube Empress equipment. Those who want the most out of it will still have to work/pay for those results, but overall the common ground should increase.

Let everyone have their cake and eat it, too.

8. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

I think it will be as common as Loveless gear were a few weeks ago.

And then there's predictable feeling that Nexon will bring back Marvel gach this patch, I mean it's the perfect time to do some milking when people return for anniversary events. Marvel has empress gears too so yeah.

9. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Not AS profitable as it used to be, but still profitable. I get 20 armor pieces a day, typically, with 16 actually being sellable at 45m a piece. That's 720m a day on average. And that's not even taking weapons into account, since I can do full kills by myself.

Empress is still plenty profitable. I'd rather the equips not completely crash because Nexon doesn't understand how a market works.

Yeah, downvote all you like. What it boils down to is you guys wanting free pomegranate because you can't earn it yourselves.

10. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: VXArtillery
    Server: Yellonde
    Level: 181
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: Purify
    Alliance: Purify
    Farm: Yellondia
    Ohio

Don't know how a market works?

Nexon knows plenty well how a market works. They also know that this is a celebration and that while not all of us throw money at them, we all should be able to enjoy an equal benefit.

Don't worry. Your profits will come back soon enough. There won't be enough to hold the price down for long. These aren't pink scrolls that I could farm 100 of in a few hours.

~~HAD TO EDIT BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON HE CHANGED HIS STATEMENT WHILST I WAS READING IT, SO IT QUOTED THE NEW STATEMEMT.~~

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

All I care about is the Amethysian gear for my Nostalgia character.
    Empress is just a bonus.

12. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

it's been run into the ground already. he's just frustrated, it would be fine if it weren't for rampant hackers (who also kill CPB)..
    me, i'm neutral but irritated at the hackers camping 24/7

it's only for a little while @Justin; and i still want her card u_u

edit: it's not completely horrible in the market, the point is if an expedition would do this there wouldn't be a lot of money to go around.

13. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

I wish I could give more Pineapples to this.

People always peach and moan that "the rich get richer while the poor stay poor." Truth is, the rich get richer because they put hours of hard work into the game every day and reap the benefits of it, while the poor do almost nothing and make no money in return.

14. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Not that we cant earn it by ourselves We would just rather not pay you for it.

15. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Then go upgrade your gear like I had to and kill the bosses yourself?

@Pink Bean; I can bring you on a run if you want starting thursday for a card. Already got my 3 kills this week @_@

16. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

*Ahem*

17. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Almost nothing that relates to making money.
    Training characters, participating in events, or henehoeing around won't make you squat in comparison to what one single Empress run can make.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

Already do though since I don't play an overpowered class it's a bit difficult for me as it is. I'll just rather get the stuff for free when I need it rather than pay you for it is all so I can spend my money upgrading it. Rather not pay you or the hackers whatever crazy ass price your charging for what amounts to what 15 minutes of you're time out of a day.

19. Default Re: Scheduled Game Update - April 30, 2013

you can always get a group together and try for this. i think it's nice you all get freebies for a limited time.

however.. please don't pay the hackers though

20. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Like any of your gear is worth upgrading before empress anyway?

Saying "upgrade the gear and kill the boss yourself if you want the gear" is just dumb. Why would someone upgrade level 120/130 gear to godly levels so that they can get 140 equips?

You make it sound like there is a natural progression here, which there absolutely isn't. You don't rise through the ranks naturally. Not everyone is lazy because they don't want to spend all their time and money on being able to kill empress.

while you do have a point, the way you say it and the way you get all defensive is incredibly annoying.