Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

when everyone was talking about a new warrior class... i saw a singer class

now I dont know what to say

2. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

It's called an Energy Sword, it's just that Fiel named all the new items really vaguely in their first extractions and then never changed them :p

I am oddly ok with this

3. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

Same difference, a sword is still a sword is still a sword. I've got to admit though, other than the general silliness of how close Xenon comes to becoming Maple's version of the Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot and how broken it was, the fact that it's somehow a thief and pirate hybrid really makes me unable to take one seriously since Xenon has the traits of neither class to me.

Yes yes, before you talk to me about Angelic Burster I don't take her seriously at all because her quests practically spoof the magical girl tropes.

4. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

LOL, that made my day. GG.

5. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

This, GMS unique Unlimited & hints at GMS Masteria expansion later this year have me pretty excited for MapleStory this year. I wonder what this turns out to be... I think there'll be a lot of class revamps in the summer patch seeing as they already did 'part 1' with Mercedes and Phantom (as if that even counts, but whatever).

I'm half expecting 5th job. We'll see! I'm eagerly awaiting new info. :)

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Good god why is this so plausible.

Oh.
    haha, my bad.

still a sword though! D:

7. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

I think of Xenon's weapon more like a whip than anything. Like... flexi-lightsabre

NO NO MORE LAZORZ!!! I DON'T WANT LIGHT. I WANT DARK!

Hadriel

8. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

Win.

9. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

I'm hoping it's a long overdue revamp for Explorer classes and 5th job. But if their past major updates are anything to go by, it'll probably be 2-3 new overpowered classes and a new form of equipment upgrades.

10. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

Please dont be another long line of classes. Its obvious there will be new ones, just dont be more than 2-3. Also, i want huge adventurer revamps and 5th job seems kinda imminent because the cap is 250 now.

11. Proton Male
    IGN: RyuBlader
    Server: MSEABootes
    Level: 215
    Job: Dual Blade
    Guild: Orion
    Alliance: ??????
    singapore

I have a feeling that it may be 5th job advancement or probably the upcoming MapleStory 2...?

I remembered back in Big Bang Patch for SEA the Nexon developers did release a few hints in a private event during Q&A, including raising the maximum level cap and possibility of introducing 5th Job Advancement.

Who knows they might probably fuse every continent together.

12. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

So much new stuff in maple lately...
    /* */
    I kinda hope they do nothing to ms and just announce ms 2 or w/e

13. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

Doubt maple 2 will come. Many people love maple just due to its art style and 2d corkiness. I mean why else would we have a 250 cap if nothing accomodates it, and for example, 5th job would satisfty it nicely and a new area.

14. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

It will probably be as big an update as tempest. Hyped up as the next big thing, but just a bunch of random classes.

15. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

It could just be the next revamped Cygnus Knight..
    Or a new boss? o-o

16. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

It cannot be a Cygnus Knight since the revamped Soul Master is already live in the public server. The only remaining Cygnus Knights are Flame Wizard and Night Walker. They don't use swords.

Haha. It's a sword, not a mic.

Spoiler

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Yet

18. Default Re: MapleStory's 1st Festival

maybe mihile holding a sword?

19. Proton Male
    IGN: RyuBlader
    Server: MSEABootes
    Level: 215
    Job: Dual Blade
    Guild: Orion
    Alliance: ??????
    singapore

You do have a point there, high speculation that it may be introducing 5th Job Advancement. Probably the skills would be an enhanced/upgraded version of the 4th Job ones, otherwise we'll have a keyboard literally full and clogged with skill keys.

Another possibility could be another storyline content to the hilarious Black Mage waiting to get pwned again. Or maybe a series of new classes...

20. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I don't know how you can see that as anything but revamped Mihile/Mikhail. That shape of the sword screams Mihile, cape=Mihile, Hair=Mihile. Maybe he just got rid of his helmet. I mean, wouldn't it be weird for them NOT to revamp Mihile when they just gave such a huge revamp to Dawn Warriors which will make Mihile even more useless as a class?