Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Music!

Do you like any artists in particular?

2. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

What motivates you to work here?
    Is it work?

3. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Many a person has looked upon my iTunes library in utter confusion. I am a rather large fan of classic rock so there's your Queen, your Led Zeppelin, a touch of ACDC and Stones stuff. I like metal so then there's some Motorhead, Dream Theater, and Disturbed. You also have the "odd" end of the spectrum which encompasses my undying love for Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry. I also have a bunch of entrance music for wrestlers that I liked.

TELL ME THAT ISN'T BADASS

I care about this website and its users. You're all sort of my kids (lol) so it doesn't really seem like work to me since I also enjoy doing it.

4. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Do you have a favorite word? Or one that you don't like at all?

5. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

This also varies by day. I'm currently a fan of the word "excellent" and not a fan of the word "packing". In general I say words I like a lot and dislike words that represent something I don't want to do.

6. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Naan, paratha, [etc. other types], bread, rice, potatoes, chips [as in wedges/fries], vermicelli, udon [and related noodles].

Choose your evil, and maybe say which type you prefer, how you prefer to have them, and if there is a why.

[Marmite is an extremely... polarising substance. You will either love it or hate it, but I'm neutral to it. It has a slightly sharp and strong smell that does not carry very far, sort of like soy sauce that is starting to char. It's taste is also similar to soy sauce that is starting to char, but is not actually that bitter unless you ate a dollap of it plain. It IS salty, but so is peanut butter. An appropriate amalgam of flavour and texture would be... peanut butter that is starting to dry out, minus the sweet taste, plus the depth and strength of black coffee but not quite that bitter, and the richness of evaporated beef stock. And yes it looks like and has the consistency of tar.]

Hadriel

7. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

I eat most types of starch besides bread, really. I love asian-style noodles and poutine in particular. Asian-style noodles have so many interesting things in them and they're spicy, and poutine is just... so good.

8. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

If you could turn into any sort of shrub or tree on demand, what would it be?

Marry F'uck Kill:
    Abraham Lincoln, Alexander the Great, Nicolas Copernicus.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Favorite food spices?

Leaping from that, favorite type of curry?

10. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Favorite celebrity?

Also, do you know all 50 states of the US (know of a few Canadians who don't)?

11. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

I'd be happy to be any plant that's taller than I am right now and is not dying of something like ASIAN LONG-HORNED BEETLES.

Marry Lincoln since he seems like a cool guy, bang Alexander since I heard he was hot, and kill Copernicus because he was unfortunately left over.

I don't know the names of most of them in English. XD Turmeric and cardamom are two that I do know the English names of, my mom uses those a lot and I love her cooking.

I'd probably have to go with biryani and pulao, they go well with meat and potatoes which is something I thoroughly enjoy consuming.

I think Emma Watson because she's really cute and I don't really follow celebrity stuff. Possibly Zooey Deschanel because she's cute and quirky.

I don't think I even know half the states of the US. I've never really put any effort into learning it because it was never information that I needed to know at the drop of a hat.

12. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

RAY?? IS THAT YOU??!

13. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

yes what hi

14. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Which fictional character do you relate to the most? Any character really.

15. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Cakes or pies?

16. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

You might not answer this, but have you ever left home?
    That is, have you traveled to other countries? Did you like/dislike any?

17. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

18. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Batman, because I do Christian Bale Batman impressions all the time.

Honestly though, off the top of my head I'd have to say Samwell Tarly since I'm rereading A Song of Ice and Fire right now. We're of similar body shape, at least. Intelligent but scared of a lot of things, and we're both sort of a disgrace to our families because our relatives (siblings for him, cousins for me) are far more successful than we are.

I already answered this.

I'm not actually from Canada, I just live here. I'm from Bangladesh and I've visited there before. Not a big fan of third world countries, no offense. I've been to the Czech Republic and England when I was young (~15 years ago now), I don't really remember that. I was born in the UAE and I stop over there when I go to Bangladesh, that place... has gotten too big for its boots, if that makes sense. Really decadent place and the locals are pretty stuck-up. I was born there but even I'm ineligible for UAE citizenship because you have to have a traceable lineage originating from there or something. I've also been to Baltimore, Dallas, and Houston which were nice places. It's not that different from Canada except for the increased size of cars and houses.

I've never eaten one and I don't even know if they sell those here.

19. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

What's better, tits or butt? and why!

20. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]