Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Pick any wavelength/frequency (common names work too) in the electromagnetic spectrum. Any. Why?

Hadriel

2. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Do you want to be the the very best, like no one ever was?

3. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Radio, I guess. Probably one of the more important discoveries if you look at how it changed day-to-day life.

already am

4. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: ° ͜ʖ °
    Server: DEGZA
    Level: T_T
    Job: This is FParta!
    Guild: I like toast
    Alliance: @__________________@
    north korea

Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Do you have any pets?

6. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

No.

7. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Argh all of you (except MariaColette) need to stop giving such unsatisfactory answers. It's an AMA, so divulge a little more: depends on the mood? What foods for what moods? And how long away from home? So what's a favorite food when you're homesick?

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Do you love it or hate it?

9. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Apple, Banana, or Mango.

Why?

Also, Can you stop being such a stick in the mud about your answers. At least be better at this than Eos. Give some emotion into your posts.

Atleast Ms. RC Cola did better than the rest of you. But then again her imagination is like that of a six yearold on sugar. Crazy and out of this world.

10. Heavily armored Humvee
    IGN: TheSovereignBowi
    Server: LoL NA
    Level: 30
    Job: The League
    Guild: Of Draven

WHO IS THE BEST CHIEF BANDIT BROA HAS EVER SEEN?

Alternatively - marry, pineapple, kill:
    Cactaur, madanthony, RocketStar

11. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

I'm one of the least decisive people I know. I don't want to commit to saying a certain food is my favourite when I'll probably have a different answer the next time someone asks me. When I'm homesick I just want Indian food. XD

Marmite is truly one of the most mystifying substances I've ever seen on the internet. I've never even seen it in a store here, much less eaten it.

Mangoes, I grew up on those things. In Bangladesh mangoes are one of the most common fruits available and also one of my favourite. Bananas are a runner up since they're easy to eat and I'm lazy, and because of how my teeth grew in (missing two adult teeth which left one baby tooth behind at the bottom) I wasn't even able to eat an unsliced apple until I was 13 and I never got into the habit. As for the rest of your post, that's one of the few reasons I didn't want to do an AMA. I'm answering how I answer questions. The way Dan noted this up there was a fine way to do it. This is the way to make sure I ignore your posts.

man, how is this a softball question

The first one is obvious, no other chief bandit besides me has had as much base dex as I did, so I was obviously the best.

Marry you since you're actually here *cough*, bang Bentuar because a one night stand is about as long as I'll see him for, and kill Jeff because unfortunately for ladies everywhere he's in a relationship.

13. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

100 duck-sized horses or 1 horse-sized duck?

Yes, I got everyone's hope up by not doing it.

14. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Today was actually a really bad day since for whatever reason my elbows decided to hurt every odd hour I was sleeping for an hour. I went to sleep at 1, woke up at 3 because of elbow pain, went back to sleep at 4 when it went away, woke up at 5 when it flared up again, went to sleep at 6, etc. I just gave up at 10 AM. I've been watching Megaman.EXE Beast since. It's WRASSLIN' NIGHT so in ~80 minutes I'm going to watch wrestling.

Either option seems equally messy. Ducks lay eggs, so I'll go with that, I guess. More useful than horses that can't do regular horse things.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I seriously thought you said something else then. glad I realized you said Duck.

16. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Is "marmite" like "marmalade" or am I on the wrong track here?

17. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Marmite is...
    it's..

I have to go to wikipedia to explain it:
    it's really bitter, and really really strong.
    Marmite is a mystery to most people. I certainly can't decide if I like it or not, and I can't identify the taste :P

18. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

Based on this description I would have to file this under "w" for "would make me vomit"

wtp salt spread

19. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Understandable, but thanks for the answer!

#semantics. And even I was a little harsh, so my apologies.

It's just an opinion thing, really, that AMAs are meant to actually provide answers. Sure, prolific and/or powerful figures can and should answer certain thorny or controversial questions with considerable caution, but pretty basic favorite questions and others of the ilk are harmless to answer, so I find it slightly annoying when they're not to some degree. I understand people have "ways" of answering questions (Eos being the perfect example of this), but at least say something like Ray did: "I'm a very indecisive person, but when I'm homesick I just want Indian food." After all, even the Obamas have shared the various foods they enjoy with sharp specificity.

But I digress.

I don't think I've ever asked you, but you're studying economics (iirc): what do you want to do with your degree/what are some of your life aspirations?

20. Default Re: Ask Me Anything - Five Second Pose

My official degree that I'm working towards as of now is "honours economics and accounting". I want to be a chartered accountant (possibly an auditor), I don't particularly care for the economics part of my degree. An understanding of economics will greatly assist any sort of future planning like budgetary planning or deciding price points. I'm not looking to become an economist or anything like that, that stuff is far too technical for my tastes. :v