Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

I ain't gonna bother with add ptt. Sooner or later, it *may* be sold in mesos (crosses fingers)

2. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

I actually like it not on my equips but on crafted equips if the pot is good. I've crafted one WA 12 shoe already and a TMA 7 earring which I'll cube when the strange cubes drop.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

Whereas our friend @Tay;'s lovely flower arrangements for Michael's, in the USA, are all "50% off" the moment they're created. And you better believe the store still makes a nice profit off them, or they wouldn't be paying him to make them.
    Misleading pricing tricks are the same all over the world.

4. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

I bought a 4%dex belt (2% all stat unique add ptt) for around 200mil i think.
    I think total % from ptt and add ptt can reach up till estimate 36%-72%?

5. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

Well, my actual point was less about the profit and more that people are blindly buying into these things. One thing I can say though is that Scissors are at least more useful and can help you to make a profit.

@SoR0XaS; Maybe. I'm just saving up ores and stuff to mass craft for WA and MA add pots along with %stats to buff up my mules.

6. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

I just hunt for the jewel boxes. That's what i do for my merc anyway.

7. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

I got a S-rank Wisdom jewel on my Bishop within 3 hours.

The subsequent result would have been a rant in the Angry Dome but I was already expecting it. Also, it's not easy as I do like 495096 things a day in Maple and the drop rates are horrendous for my characters except for my Phantom, who doesn't need it since I can't replace any of his rings.

8. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

TBH, it's ridiculous that the rings are untradeable. I somehow have a rank A wisdom jewel on my captain.

9. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

Well, if you're not picky you can still use it since it gives both WA and MA. This whole untradeable business is ridiculous, I've been carrying Veracent rings for months hoping for the right time to sell.

10. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

With % ptt?

11. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

Yep, 6% pots and one with unique pot.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

You guys have the same Jewel Craft event that we do?

13. Default Re: MSEA's Cash items

If it involves gems, rings, belts, a mortar and a bunny, then yeah.